What's new

Congrats Detroit.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
If your gonna bring that bullshit you can gtfo right now. Manny would be the last person to ever make excuses. Detroit beat him fair and square
In case you haven't noticed, this person exists only to troll the forums.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Funny story, PL told me a couple days ago he thinks Shang is top 3. I thought he was overestimating him a tad.

I think I agree with now.

Funny story, PL told me a couple days ago he thinks Shang is top 3. I thought he was overestimating him a tad.

I think I agree with now.
yeahh wasnt PL planning on maining shang a while ago? shang can actually inflict damage equal to resets with his soul steal, i feel a patch coming up

MaceWind

Crazy 88
Gotta throw my congrats to Detroit in here too. The 88s are riding high right now. Sick shit at NEC. CDjr almost flipped it with his Smoke shenanigans. He was mad good and if I had any doubts about it being the character and not the player, I was corrected today. Congrats CDjr, congrats to all players that came out to prove their salt. I haven't been this hype since Seasons Beatings.

EDIT: Shout out to Storms for uploading the stream through his phone yesterday. Quick thinking good sir. It did what it needed to do.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is the one and only reason online has an advantage as far as match-ups goes. If no one plays a character(s) in your area, it's gonna be hard to get match-up experience vs those character(s). Online people play a lot of different characters and have a lot of different play styles. There may be lag and delay, but in a good connection learning the match-up in a little lag or delay is better than not knowing the match at all!

Good shit to Detroit! You've come a long way since the 2007 UMK3 days, congrats man.

Not to sound like an elitist douche, but overall the top 8 seemed sloppy as far as execution and decisions go... at least to me. But regardless, good showing by all of the top 8, entertaining stuff!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Not to sound like an elitist douche, but overall the top 8 seemed sloppy as far as execution and decisions go... at least to me. But regardless, good showing by all of the top 8, entertaining stuff!
reason for this was everyone in top 8 woke up and lol it started. No one warmed up XD

Dann

Noob
ones i saw him destroy cd i knew he had it. Detroit is a really amazing player. The damage boost bug is just a tool no different than jax's, cyrax, and smoke's reset. you cant take anything away from him because he used what could be his characters greatest asset. other taughts is that CHECK should master shang tsung. he knows how to play all characters and get pretty far by random selecting. he can be almost as deadly as detroit.