What's new

CONFIRMED! PATCH TIME BOYS

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
More than you which is sad because youre the OP, DAMN
Actually you’re not lol

And if it was dumb, why would you continue to post? You don’t like the thread, keep it moving. You constantly posting in it is just going to keep it trending and you’re going to keep seeing this “dumb thread”.

Let’s think before we make the next post.

Last edited:

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Non character wise, a patch that would make MK11 very fun would be

--Mode where every character can be customized with no limit on slots. IOW playing character with every available special moves. Would be total chaos, but it would be FUN.
--Choosing FT3, FT5, FT10 in kasual, kompetitive kasual, and Kombat League
--Ability to instant-send private match invites with 1 button to anyone you just played in KL

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I think they’re going to unreasonably buff Kitana and D’vorah, then they’re Going to eventually reasonably nerf them

shang has so many bad mu more than any top 10 characters. he has no mix ups he open you up on footsies and in neutral everything he does is unsafe or has gaps. a 7f d3 is good but not like he needs it.. characters like geras,scorpion and jade completly prevent him to play his game. He also get outzoned by characters that arent suppose to be zoners like liu,sonya,sub
Did you just say that Jade beats Shang Tsung?

Did you just pull that fresh out of your ass?

Also what? You can't trade projectiles with Sub Zero? No shit? Is this your first Mortal Kombat game?

Did you just say that Jade beats Shang Tsung?

Did you just pull that fresh out of your ass?

Also what? You can't trade projectiles with Sub Zero? No shit? Is this your first Mortal Kombat game?
i think you should bring shang to the lab and stop complaining that you cant beat him with a 6-4 mu

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Bane Treatment: Frost, Kollektor, and Cetrion.
Scorpion Treatment: Geras, Kung Lao, and Jacqui.
Reasonable buffs and nerfs: The rest.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
To be honest, the game is super balanced. I just want hitbox fixes. Highs shouldnt whiff on crouch block, neither should mids.

Sonya needs more damage scaling, Erron needs less safety.

Adjust KB requirements to be more universal.

Remove FB armor.

Aside from these things, Id like to know why people want changes so badly? 3 months in you guys still dont know how to not whiff in front of Geras or punish his sand? You dont like to lab when to take your turn vs Jacqui or Liu? You still cant tech throws? You think Shao and Kotal are bad because they have different kits than the "meta"? You still dont know how to get in on Zoners like Cetrion? You STILL think the game is why youre losing or not having fun? Newsflash, its you. Its not the game. You dont like mk11 because you have to make reads and learn every character rather than pick the prettiest toy and ignore everything else in the box. You guys are embarassing. Ive played bottom tier poster girl Dvorah and Top Tier Dumbo Sonya, and I lost to better players with both and beat worse players with both. Does Dvorah have bad MUs? Sure, but none are unwinnable. Not even 8-2s IMO. Sonya doesnt 8-2 anyone either. This game just isnt dirty like that.

You guys predicting and requesting changes need to look within. This game IS simple, I give you all that point. Thats why its exposing many of you guys whack fundamentals.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
D'Vorah will get lifted into god tier

Kotal won't get enough and will still be bad

Frost will get buffed perfectly since her needs are so obvious

Shang will get unnecessarily nerfed

Scorpion will get murdered since he runs shit online

Sonya and Geras will probably both get nerfed kinda hard because of community outcry

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
With the highly, HIGHLY anticipated patch inevitably coming after EVO (which is THIS WEEKEND. TUNE IN!), I'm sure everyone is eager to know who will receive blessings and who will get the bat. Now we aren't sure who is getting what yet but I think it's safe to say that we have thoughts on the matter, specifically who will get the "Bane Treatment" and the "Scorpion Treatment".

For those who are confused as to what those terms mean:

Bane Treatment [bān ˈtrētmənt]: the manner in which someone is given INCREDIBLE buffs, thus boosting them from arguably lowest tier to god tier in one patch.
Examples: Bane IGAU, Shinnok MKX

Scorpion Treatment [ˈskôrpēən ˈtrētmənt]: the manner in which someone is given INCREDIBLE nerfs, thus dropping them from god tier to lowest tier in one patch.
Examples: Scorpion IGAU, Tanya MKX (at one point), Deadshot I2

Other types of balances:

Reasonable Buffs: the manner in which a character receives buffs, but they aren't too significant or it's buffs that the character needs but don't take them to OMG levels. May move up a couple spots in tiers
Examples: Catwoman IGAU, Kitana MKX (before the last patch), Poison Ivy I2

Reasonable Nerfs: the manner in which a character receives nerfs, but they aren't too significant or it's nerfs that the character needs but don't take them to trash levels. May move down a couple spots in tiers.
Examples: Rain MK9, Batman IGAU, Mileena MKX, Catwoman I2

Unreasonable Buffs: the manner in which a character recieves buffs, but the character was already good and/or the buff just doesn't make any sense and doesn't need it. May move up a couple spots in tiers.
Examples: MMH IGAU, Kitana MKX (last patch), Firestorm I2

Unreasonable Nerfs: the manner in which a character receives Nerfs, but the character was already bad and/or the nerf doesn't make any sense and doesn't need it. May move down a couple spots in tiers.
Examples: Harley IGAU, Jax MKX (last patch)

There may be more types of balances but I'm too lazy now lol. Feel free to add them or discuss what's being talked about now

I am ready for the salt this thread will produce
pls add hat trick Lao(before last patch) to unreasonable nerfs.
i will never forget how NRS nerfed Hat Trick Lao just for the sake of it lol.

Now on topic.

I do expect Scorpion, Geras, Sonya, Cassie, Jacqui receive fair nerfs to make them a bit weaker
Skarlet to have some buffs that makes sense, specially related to her so called ability to bypass flawless block which is partially a lie, and of course combo variety.
I do expect, Kotal to get buffed
And most of all, i do expect the damn hitboxes to get fixed, to get us some better online stability, wifi, cable filters, the tutorial mode controler hud as an option to replace the command history in traning mode.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
To be honest, the game is super balanced. I just want hitbox fixes. Highs shouldnt whiff on crouch block, neither should mids.

Remove FB armor.

Aside from these things, Id like to know why people want changes so badly? 3 months in you guys still dont know how to not whiff in front of Geras or punish his sand? You dont like to lab when to take your turn vs Jacqui or Liu? You still cant tech throws? You think Shao and Kotal are bad because they have different kits than the "meta"? You still dont know how to get in on Zoners like Cetrion? You STILL think the game is why youre losing or not having fun? Newsflash, its you. Its not the game. You dont like mk11 because you have to make reads and learn every character rather than pick the prettiest toy and ignore everything else in the box. You guys are embarassing. Ive played bottom tier poster girl Dvorah and Top Tier Dumbo Sonya, and I lost to better players with both and beat worse players with both. Does Dvorah have bad MUs? Sure, but none are unwinnable. Not even 8-2s IMO. Sonya doesnt 8-2 anyone either. This game just isnt dirty like that.

You guys predicting and requesting changes need to look within. This game IS simple, I give you all that point. Thats why its exposing many of you guys whack fundamentals.
So much truth in this post.

I'm guilty of not labbing, but I also know that's why I suck unlike a lot of the forum.

That said, I do want them to switch up some of the characters I want to play cause I find them boring. Sub Zero and Raiden mainly. I was so excited for both, but I don't like either of them. Some of the other specials could change that, or changes to frames and such.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Lets just say, as long as they nerf Scorpion, Erron Black and Jacqui, buff D'Vorah, Kotal and Shao Kahn, fix hitboxes and leave Sub-Zero untouched, they are paying attention.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Care to elaborate? I would love to pick your brain. Do you suggest that Frost(the worst character) Is not viable at all? Do you intend to say Erron Black(The best character) 10-0s every character? Are you capable of debate? I think hitbox and kb requirements will show that Geras isnt all that strong, and Johnny may be S tier. Itll also prove a lot of you are hot garbage.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM

Remove FB armor.

Thank god somebody gets it