What's new

Comprehensive 1-10 skill chart. Rate yourself or others or just refer to it for fun.

MK9: 6.5 or 7

Injustice: 8 or 8.5. This one definitively improved my fighting fundamentals.

MK10(X): 0, for i'll just be starting.

Anyone whosever played me online, could you come and back me up?

Quancheese

Shinnok Aggressor
I'm thinking 7. But only with ermac. You give me any other character any other game and we're talking four or five lol

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Love this thread! I never played MK9 seriously but since IGUA came out I'd say I went from a button smashing LV. 1 to a 5 or 6. No where near where I wanna be but its definitely thanks to alot of you guys.. I learned a lot of bad habits in injustice but going into MKX I know what to prioritize when learning a new character and I know how to find a character that matches my play style.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Somewhere between 6 and 7 fits me perfectly. Which is a big increase from two year back.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I'm about 4. Need more :effort: to qualify for proper 5.
Also I disagree with lumping skill and attitude together, as it was done with these description, but it's just me.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You can react almost precognitively and almost never drop a combo. You view bad MU as an excuse and can adapt to them.

More so 10 but I don't play multiple characters.

Last edited:

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
7.5 maybe an 8. I'm a really good zod and I've basically mastered iazb now. After fighting pig I was very tempted to get better. And now I can handle myself against high level players

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
MK9: 8 Took years for me to master stick again and completely start over from pad. Now advanced fundamentals... I STILL need to work on and I sometimes get lazy or tired but yeah 8. I've come a long way.

Injustice:0 never played to tough. Should've though.

All other fighting games: 6 If you play them all... You'll learn a ton of mechanics, skills, tech, schemes and philosophy's on fighting games in general the trick is applying as many/all to one game you love.

MKX: 0 I rather lose and learn then win and think I'm a good day 1 starter.