What's new

Comprehensive 1-10 skill chart. Rate yourself or others or just refer to it for fun.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
probably a 6

I know this is weird but I feel less confident when facing bad players. they just do so much random shit like JIP JIP JIP and i'm too fucking afraid to AA because I know that shit will whiff. I lose to bad players all the time because of it and I could just blame online but idk if that's the only reason. Where as if I'm playing a good player I try to prove myself a bit and I focus a lot more. Even if I lose I still feel like it's a learning experience, but if I lose to a player that I know i'm better than it just makes me get discouraged. kind of fucking sucks and I hope I can improve this for MKX.
I used to feel this way too.. Then I saw REO and Detroit playing in a koth in mk9 and getting fucking bodied by some random dude. The guy did the most random ridiculous shit and got away with it thanks to dat awful netcode and being unpredictable. In a local setting though, I'm confident this guy would get bodied. I guess what I'm saying is that, I lose to absolutely horrible players online from time to time, and I just think back on REO and detroit getting bodied and feel better. If you check out reos YouTube channel I bet he still has the video of that incident somewhere.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
MK9? I'd say I'm an 8.

Concerning the online scene, I can only think of about 5 people that can consistently push my limits.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
When I joined this site I was a 4. I feel like I'm now a 5.5. Im hoping to reach 8 by the end of MKX's lifetime.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
MK9:5 (rusty as fuck)
Injustice: 7.8, a tounrament player would make me look like garbage but i can hold my own against the best, maybe not win, in fact lose but i will put up a fight XD

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Probably a five for me which is why I don't go to tournaments. I have beaten a few good players online, but it was an aberration.

Not even gonna front I'm a 4.... On a good day. This is going by injustice alone, a game I thought I wouldn't like. I'm excited for MKX so I'll put more effort into. Hoping to improve.