What's new

Guide - Alien Complete Tarkatan Rekka Guide - 100% Safety, Meter Building, Offensive Mindgames, and more!

Anyone knows how minus is Alien after the 3rd rekka (including overhead,low and grab one)? I dont know why people can't punish consistently Alien's rekka after the patch.

So uh... I'm confused about one thing here. The OH and low at the end of the rekkas are 20f and 24f respectively. Correct?

How in the hell is that a 50/50 exactly? 20 frames isn't slow enough to just react every time?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Anyone knows how minus is Alien after the 3rd rekka (including overhead,low and grab one)? I dont know why people can't punish consistently Alien's rekka after the patch.
-20 if you do it with no delay, pretty significantly negative if u delay and do overhead and grab, and you are positive 2 if you delay and do the low ender. But u can bakdash through and armor all of those

x TeeJay o

So uh... I'm confused about one thing here. The OH and low at the end of the rekkas are 20f and 24f respectively. Correct?

How in the hell is that a 50/50 exactly? 20 frames isn't slow enough to just react every time?
Its not a 50/50 its a mixup

I cannot get the end timing down on 1+3 after delayed BF2, delayed 2. Any pointers? I have been trying to for almost an hour in the lab and the computer punishes me every single time with Reptile's EX BF4.

x TeeJay o

I cannot get the end timing down on 1+3 after delayed BF2, delayed 2. Any pointers? I have been trying to for almost an hour in the lab and the computer punishes me every single time with Reptile's EX BF4.
This has been patched out. No longer works