What's new

General/Other - Commando Commando Variation Discussion Thread

*finishes watching video*

My mind was so pure! Why did you do this to me...

I play my bro alot and he mains sonya. Explains the root of my bitterness for this move

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
remember: b1 is an amazing anti air with proper spacing. if you anti air with it, you can follow up with a run up 3,2 then 112 kano ball
Oh hey! I didn't know you had an account here :) Yeah B1 for anti-airing is kinda day 1 stuff, and you can get more damage by doing something like B1, B1, B1, run 112~DBF4

Does anybody else find Mileena to be a problem online? Commando's whiff issues are really evident against her, and her unsafe moves become safe.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Does anybody else find Mileena to be a problem online? Commando's whiff issues are really evident against her, and her unsafe moves become safe.
She low profiles fucking everything -_-. But if you're having trouble punishing ball just go for an early 32 punish. If you catch her in the air you can go 32 112 grab.

She low profiles fucking everything -_-. But if you're having trouble punishing ball just go for an early 32 punish. If you catch her in the air you can go 32 112 grab.
I can be a bit slow punishing ball at times, but the biggest problem is her low profiling. Choke pressure doesn't exist.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I've just picked up CT but I feel cyber can't keep her out really and b1 is constantly low profiled. Cyber has the best oki and probably the best mid screen control out of the three
It depends on the vatiation. And staying in a range where mil has to roll or tele. Ithink cyber does well.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
It depends on the vatiation. And staying in a range where mil has to roll or tele. Ithink cyber does well.
What depends on variation? Her d4 is the same in all variations. She can trade all day with cyber and make a read on ex tele. I'm not saying ct is better just saying it might be

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I've just picked up CT but I feel cyber can't keep her out really and b1 is constantly low profiled. Cyber has the best oki and probably the best mid screen control out of the three
You mean Cutthroat? Lol