What's new

Combo Breaker 2019 : Game + Stream Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Worth noting that if you consider Sonic a Jacqui player, there are more Jades in top 24 than there are Errons...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ominous takes down 2ez and Alcatraz with Jax, Florida still up 3-2

Edit: I'm just going to edit this post lmao.

Ominous beats Noobe with Geras 2-0 Tied at 3-3

Omnious beats DR 2-0, Texas up 4-3

King beats Ominous, Tied at 4-4

King beats Coosco, Florida up 5-4

King beats SoSickNashFan, Florida up 6-4

Scar beats King, Florida up 6-5

Gross beats Scar, Florida up 7-5

Gross beats KH Cat, Florida up 8-5

KingGambler beats Gross AGAIN, Florida still up 8-6

BeyondToxin beats KingGambler, Florida on match point 9-6

Deoxys beats Beyond Toxin, Florida on match point 9-7

Deoxys beats KP, Florida up 9-8

Tied on 9-9, Deoxys vs. Semij for the money. DFW BABY.

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Florida wins 10-9. Good shit, we holdin Ls in the Lone Star State. Good shit to the competitors and commentators, was a fun af exhibition.

AbeW

Noob
Man, i really hope Scar, Semiij or Dragon wins this and save earthrealm.

Praying that evil mthrfkr sonicfox and his sheer evil gets defeated by the protectors of earthrealm (Scar, Semiij or Dragon). Earthrealm can no longer stand his evil and tyranny.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Tweedy being a beast. If you told me Tweedy was going to use Tarkatan to beat Sonicfox, that's not what I thought you would have meant!

Ketchup is right, a lot of players get blinded by the stadium lights against Fox but Tweedy is too confident now. Hope he goes the distance

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Tweedy being a beast. If you told me Tweedy was going to use Tarkatan to beat Sonicfox, that's not what I thought you would have meant!

Ketchup is right, a lot of players get blinded by the stadium lights against Fox but Tweedy is too confident now. Hope he goes the distance
Tweedy simple was amazing against Fox, he was on fire ! that corner escape at last second in the first round, for the FB, was a master move !! :p

AbeW

Noob
Hurrah Hurrah, Evil mthrfkr SonicFox is temporarily down, got sent to losers rounds. This is unexpected help from a hefty outworld beast (Tweedy crushed him). But, his evil will rise once more through losers round. We just have to beat him down one more time guys. Go saviors of earthrealm! you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.