What's new

Combo Breaker 2019 : Game + Stream Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Man, there have been some great matches so far this weekend! There was a Jade-Cetrion match, however, that was the most boring match in the history of e-sports: I don't remember who was playing, but I'm pretty sure every round timed out. Truly awful to watch.
Do you mean the KP vs Big D match??!!!! As that was mega hype.

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Waz played way too scared imo. Not defensive, scared.
Great job from BigD, I hope people shut up about "Jade countering Cetrion" after watching today's games. It's a pure skill matchup imo.

Jynks

wow... that Waz / Big D match... that was amazing. Both players were on another level. All those blocks and shimmies... how about Waz using FB for no other reason than to stop the clock?!! wtf That game was the future of MK11

I'm not that crazy about MK11, but this has been a fun tournament to watch so far. I just hope they reveal my boy Shang so I finally have a main.

Jynks

Awww Dragon...
seeing Dragon's reaction to winning that game you can see why he had to take a break from Injustice 2. As a guy that is way WAY out of touch with my emotions and feels little I just can't imagine what it is like for people like him and Grr that feel things deeply. I mean they both looked like they would need a safety to watch them sleep tonight.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
seeing Dragon's reaction to winning that game you can see why he had to take a break from Injustice 2. As a guy that is way WAY out of touch with my emotions and feels little I just can't imagine what it is like for people like him and Grr that feel things deeply. I mean they both looked like they would need a safety to watch them sleep tonight.
It was quite an emotional ending for the set. I really appreciate those kind of things, first time I saw the clip of Hungrybox taking Evo I actually teared up a little.

Also don't tell him, but Dragon would make a darn cute plushie.

Status
Not open for further replies.