What's new

Combo Breaker 2019 : Game + Stream Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbeW

Noob
Watching anything besides top 8 is....yawn...pointless. I do suspect that top8 is going to be all Erron Blacks and Gerases....how interesting and hype that oughta be!

Last edited:

Grape Juice City

Shaolin boyz
Good to see Redox and Cam is Black out of their pools. Expecting Unbearableskill to make some waves this weekend as well. Really looking forward to seeing how far the necros go.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Watching anything besides top 8 is....yawn...pointless. I do suspect that top8 is going to be all Erron Blacks and Gerases....how interesting and hype that oughta be!
I kinda think the exact opposite.

Pools is the most fun part of the streams. The commentators are relaxed and having fun, they are also there for ages so go on fun stories and stuff and we also get to see all these players and match ups we might not see in finals. People playing low tiers or uncommon variations. The big upsets like gross going to loosers.. I think it is awesome.

As for top 8.. there will be at least 2 Errons. Sonic and Hayatei. Also we will probably have only 1 Garry. Tweedy. I think Grr and Forever King will both be knocked out by then.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
So if Sonic wins with a supposed B tier character that suddenly means he is wrong about the placement?

That's the current take, right?

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Combo Breaker looks fun...Ive been missing out....No dlc? Wtf Nrs?

Last edited:
I kinda think the exact opposite.

Pools is the most fun part of the streams. The commentators are relaxed and having fun, they are also there for ages so go on fun stories and stuff and we also get to see all these players and match ups we might not see in finals. People playing low tiers or uncommon variations. The big upsets like gross going to loosers.. I think it is awesome.

As for top 8.. there will be at least 2 Errons. Sonic and Hayatei. Also we will probably have only 1 Garry. Tweedy. I think Grr and Forever King will both be knocked out by then.
Don’t count out burritos new era geras. I personally think he actually has the best shot cause everyone else plays infinite warden. I also sadly don’t believe in hayateis EB. I don’t think it is the right character for him.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Starting to give some thought into picking up Kabal as my fourth character to learn, really liking the footsies game that he plays

Status
Not open for further replies.