What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Chill.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Ehh idk I think she's upper mid.. But then again I play dab who is ridiculous.. I suggest you watch dab play. Plays her to perfection sometimes

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
People need to level up. The downplaying, crying and buff demands are becoming unbearable. I won't comment on shotgun or High Tech because I don't use those variations very much, but Full auto Jacqui can play with the big boys/girls just fine. If we could focus our time on discussing how to use her more effectively, instead of spending hours going back and forth on TYM about how she's good or bad, that'd be great. 4 out 5 of the past threads in the Jacqui forums have been a joke. ''Chill.'' a thread asking for people to stop crying about Jacqui, which turned into another QQ thread. ''Jacquelyn Briggs BUFF Suggestions'' a cry for buffs. ''What the 7% damage increase on bf2(ex) means for Jacqui Briggs'' a QQ thread about a buff Jacqui received. ''Armor Break or 50/50 set up'' finally a thread to help Jacqui. ''Yo did you guys catch that awesome High Tech Jacqui on stream?'' another QQ thread about Jacqui.

Seems like a lot of the players in this community feel so entitled to have the character the way they think she should be designed. If you guys don't like the way she is, play someone else. Or like Revolver said, accept she is the way she is and work past it.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
People need to level up. The downplaying, crying and buff demands are becoming unbearable. I won't comment on shotgun or High Tech because I don't use those variations very much, but Full auto Jacqui can play with the big boys/girls just fine. If we could focus our time on discussing how to use her more effectively, instead of spending hours going back and forth on TYM about how she's good or bad, that'd be great. 4 out 5 of the past threads in the Jacqui forums have been a joke. ''Chill.'' a thread asking for people to stop crying about Jacqui, which turned into another QQ thread. ''Jacquelyn Briggs BUFF Suggestions'' a cry for buffs. ''What the 7% damage increase on bf2(ex) means for Jacqui Briggs'' a QQ thread about a buff Jacqui received. ''Armor Break or 50/50 set up'' finally a thread to help Jacqui. ''Yo did you guys catch that awesome High Tech Jacqui on stream?'' another QQ thread about Jacqui.

Seems like a lot of the players in this community feel so entitled to have the character the way they think she should be designed. If you guys don't like the way she is, play someone else. Or like Revolver said, accept she is the way she is and work past it.
Preach, and I rest my case...