What's new

Chew Bubblegum & Kick Some Ass! Cassie Cage Full Guide (DS and YQ)

Hey sorry to be asking so many questions, but does anyone know if there is any plan to have a discord at any time around Cassie and Cassie’s combos?

sars

Noob
Im just gonna do universal combos right now. Latercwhen i get a better feel for the character ill add the extra hit or 2

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Did anyone find any good way to combo into the FB? We need a good comeback combo for our girl. I'm at work all day but I'll mess around with that tonight, I always just do random shit in training mode instead of actually looking for useful things XD

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Did anyone find any good way to combo into the FB? We need a good comeback combo for our girl. I'm at work all day but I'll mess around with that tonight, I always just do random shit in training mode instead of actually looking for useful things XD
I am no Combo-god, but what I Do if my opponent is near the corner is:
1-2 down 2 (I think thats the string that ends with her glow kick?)
Throw out Bitchen Bubble
then shoulder charge amplified
then I throw out the FB.
once again I am not a combo god like many of you but I find this too work most often.
I USE: SHOULDER CHARGE, FLYING KICK, AND BITCHEN BUBBLE for my Variation

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I am no Combo-god, but what I Do if my opponent is near the corner is:
1-2 down 2 (I think thats the string that ends with her glow kick?)
Throw out Bitchen Bubble
then shoulder charge amplified
then I throw out the FB.
once again I am not a combo god like many of you but I find this too work most often.
I USE: SHOULDER CHARGE, FLYING KICK, AND BITCHEN BUBBLE for my Variation
The string you're talking about is b2,4.

Quesa

Noob
Hey everyone! Been playing around with Cassie's Bubble Burst and I'm having trouble linking amplified burst into the b1,3. Is the window super-tight, or am I missing something? I'm also having a similar problem with b1,3 into b3, then b2,4,3. Is that one also tough? I've been practicing them for a while after seeing they're AI Cassie's go-tos and deal a lot of damage mid-screen, but I can't seem to nail 'em. Any tips?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Hey everyone! Been playing around with Cassie's Bubble Burst and I'm having trouble linking amplified burst into the b1,3. Is the window super-tight, or am I missing something? I'm also having a similar problem with b1,3 into b3, then b2,4,3. Is that one also tough? I've been practicing them for a while after seeing they're AI Cassie's go-tos and deal a lot of damage mid-screen, but I can't seem to nail 'em. Any tips?
Yeah, it's a 1 frame link for the bubble burst, not sure about B3 into B2,4 but it's also a pretty tight link.

Anyone found a way to combo from her get up flipkick ?
I saw a streamer trying to hit with the F2 midscreen. It is very tight but once you get timing it is very consistent. It was something like:

flipkick, F2, DB1amp and then you conclude the combo as you want

Probably you are too far away for D2 or 2112 so best solution should JI2,B24,nut kick or something similar.
Maybe someone can try it