What's new

Cheetah and Swamp Thing Character Breakdowns - March 15th

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Nrs needs to give her fangs or sharp teeth. she looks silly with perfect human teeth/ also her hair needs to be animated, it's like glued to her even when she spins around.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Cheetah is one of the characters Im very interested in since I was a Milena Main in MKX. They said on the last stream if you like command throws, you might like Cheetah. I am seeing her being like Ravenous Mileena and Thats just fine with me.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
So we already literally have a Swampthing breakdown video, raw gameplay, and reveal trailer yet we need a stream for this when I dont even know if Bane is going to be huge or not?
Well I mean, we saw him in game (Green Arrow does a super on him) so...do you find what we saw to be huge? Don't get me wrong, I probably would have rathered like a lot of characters to be shown off, but then again i'm not complaining about seeing more Swamp Bae.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Good. I'm really looking forward to seeing Cheetah's breakdown. There may also be some good Swamp Thing tricks that we have yet to see.

Looking forward to this!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Well I mean, we saw him in game (Green Arrow does a super on him) so...do you find what we saw to be huge? Don't get me wrong, I probably would have rathered like a lot of characters to be shown off, but then again i'm not complaining about seeing more Swamp Bae.
I mean Im hype for swampthing too, gameplay wise hes perfect for me but we already know everything about him and how his moves work, the only new info would be gear.

As for Bane Im still hoping he actually gets back to Injustice 1 size when he pumps up and this small state is just him without the juice. He needs to be way thicker

Last edited:

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Come on there's so many characters we have seen minimal/no gameplay of like Grodd, Deadshot, Robin, Catwoman, Ivy, Bane, yet they want to show us another 10mins of Swamp Thing who we've all seen already for about 30mins.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
It really would've been nice to do Cheetah and CATWOMAN, to finally put the 'wasted slot' thing to rest.

Or at the very least, do Cheetah and Fate, since the Fate reveal has everyone hyped. I like Swamp Thing but we have already seen just about everything he can do.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Wow. Would have been the perfect opportunity to show some cyborg stuff cuz ya know his so called reveal wasn't even a reveal and counted as such? Anyways hype for cheetah.

But what would be cool to see is swap and ivy together to show there differences.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
So am I...
agree... While Wonder Woman is my "fan choice"... Cheetah is by far the coolest character revealed to date imo (followed close by Dr Fate). Could be because I am a Wonder Woman fan and Cheetah is one of the coolest villains in that book.

I really hope the character run down for Cheetah lives up to the hype as this is the one I am looking main (in addition to Wonder Woman which is a given)

Nrs needs to give her fangs or sharp teeth. she looks silly with perfect human teeth/ also her hair needs to be animated, it's like glued to her even when she spins around.
I agree... the best versions of her are the ones where she is much more animalistic.

(Current Version) - Wonder Woman 03 (2016)

I kind a get that they want to go with the more sexy human version.. but even those versions are still pretty monster like.

Last edited: