What's new

Characters you want/think will be in MK11?

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Can I get some cyrax again? This time without him being pooped on by everyone getting multiple hits of armor patch

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Honestly, I think Sindel has a very good chance of being in MK11. With Black Canary in Injustice 2, I could see them reusing some of the new "scream tech" they have and give it to Sindel.
It's possible, I just think storywise they seem pretty 'done' with the characters they turned into revenants and didn't resurrect in MKX, apart from Kitana/Liu Kang/Kung Lao. It felt like a house-cleaning.

But I hope you're right!

Gamer68

Fujin!
It's possible, I just think storywise they seem pretty 'done' with the characters they turned into revenants and didn't resurrect in MKX, apart from Kitana/Liu Kang/Kung Lao. It felt like a house-cleaning.

But I hope you're right!
I think that was the plan, but a LOT of people were requesting characters like Sindel, Kabal and Smoke during MKX (Smoke kinda made it in through Triborg). I even saw a surprising about of people asking for Nightwolf.

NRS would be really dumb to drop those characters considering it's safe to say that people like characters like Sindel WAY more the others like Jacqui.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I just finished up throwing together my dream character select for MK11. Keep in-mind that even though I used a lot of MKX renders and stuff, I want new designs for every character (obviously) and I really want them to stop using washed-out colors like they used in MKX. I really want to see MK11 compared to MKX to look like what Injustice 2 looks like to Injustice 1. Anyway, here it is:

The "?" characters represents Kano's son and Deagon/New Red Dragon member. I'll put a list of all the characters I want in the spoiler box below so you can read instead.

• 1. Scorpion
  • 2. Sub-Zero
  • 3. Raiden
  • 4. Liu Kang
  • 5. Kitana
  • 6. Cassie Cage
  • 7. Jacqui
  • 8. Takeda
  • 9. Kung Jin
  • 10. Kotal Kahn
  • 11. Erron Black
  • 12. D'Vorah
  • 13. Tanya
  • 14. Bo' Rai Cho
  • 15. Fujin
  • 16. Reiko (flashback?)
  • 17. Havik
  • 18. Li Mei
  • 19. Frost
  • 20. Smoke (human)
  • 21. Noob Saibot
  • 22. Kabal
  • 23. Sindel
  • 24. Shang Tsung (flashback?)
  • 25. Jade
  • 26. Kano's son that was in a MKX arcade ending
  • 27. Daegon OR a new Red Dragon character
  • 28. Onaga

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I think that was the plan, but a LOT of people were requesting characters like Sindel, Kabal and Smoke during MKX (Smoke kinda made it in through Triborg). I even saw a surprising about of people asking for Nightwolf.

NRS would be really dumb to drop those characters considering it's safe to say that people like characters like Sindel WAY more the others like Jacqui.
I like Jacqui haha. I think she just had a boring design that they should revisit -- some of her concept art was a lot cooler.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Just bring Tanya again and my money will be yours. (And please think of Shujinko as well, he was the Pai Mei of the franchise)

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
We already know that a whole lot of MK characters that didn't make it to mkx will most likely be in mk11, so long as BRC and Fujin are part of the main rooster then am fine with whatever. Raiden also gotta be the main antagonist and his playstyle should be hype af, otherwise we gonna have a problem.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Considering what happened with previous leaks, Reddit leaked list is pretty much confirmed to be true.
Dude that leak is shit. It says the game will have 30 characters on launch but'll still have story mode NPCs, like Nitara and Taven which is just ridiculous. Injustice 2 with 29 characters might've had NPCs as well but they were all characters who never had a chance of being playable anyway like Lucius Fox.
If any valid leaks for MK11 come about they'll probably appear on 4chan first, like the Injustice 2 roster leak did.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Dude that leak is shit. It says the game will have 30 characters on launch but'll still have story mode NPCs, like Nitara and Taven which is just ridiculous. Injustice 2 with 29 characters might've had NPCs as well but they were all characters who never had a chance of being playable anyway like Lucius Fox.
If any valid leaks for MK11 come about they'll probably appear on 4chan first, like the Injustice 2 roster leak did.
I thought the leaked roster from injustice 2 that ended up being correct was from reddit, sorry for the confusion.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
As for characters I think would actually be in a roster of 28, regardless of who I want:
1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Liu Kang
5. Kung Lao
6. Cassie Cage
7. Kung Jin
8. Takeda
9. Jacqui
10. Kotal Kahn
11. D’Vorah
12. Ferra/Torr
13. Erron Black
14. Kitana
15. Mileena
16. Jade
17. Ermac
18. Reptile
19. Tremor
20. Kano’s son
22. Tanya
23. Triborg
24. Fujin
25. Smoke
26. Reiko
27. Li Mei
28. Goro

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
As for characters I think would actually be in a roster of 28, regardless of who I want:
1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Liu Kang
5. Kung Lao
6. Cassie Cage
7. Kung Jin
8. Takeda
9. Jacqui
10. Kotal Kahn
11. D’Vorah
12. Ferra/Torr
13. Erron Black
14. Kitana
15. Mileena
16. Jade
17. Ermac
18. Reptile
19. Tremor
20. Kano’s son
22. Tanya
23. Triborg
24. Fujin
25. Smoke
26. Reiko
27. Li Mei
28. Goro
The list sounds really good, yet I am not really sure about Triborg being in the roster of the next game as the character depends on the variation system and whether the variations will exist or not is kind of uncertain for the next game.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I think Bo' Rai Cho is a very likely inclusion. He seemed to be one of the more popular DLC characters and he has a lot of story relevance, especially if they use the Earth vs Outworld MK tournament storyline.

Xzyj

Noob
I just want to see all the mk characters, and not some weird new additions that no one cares about like in MKX.
Also smoke and noob saibot with better graphics might look even better

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The list sounds really good, yet I am not really sure about Triborg being in the roster of the next game as the character depends on the variation system and whether the variations will exist or not is kind of uncertain for the next game.
I think they could do triborg outside of the variation system. He could have their moves implemented into one character and it would honestly be badass seeing Triborg transform between the 3(4?) cyborgs mid string and whatnot.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I like Jacqui haha. I think she just had a boring design that they should revisit -- some of her concept art was a lot cooler.
Me too, which is why I put her on my wishlist. It just seems like most people I talk to don't care for Jacqui, or at least in comparison to Jax and other classic characters.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Me too, which is why I put her on my wishlist. It just seems like most people I talk to don't care for Jacqui, or at least in comparison to Jax and other classic characters.
I think people are negative about black woman characters always, for ~some reason~. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
30 Characters that will be in the game? I could do that.
From how MKX ended, there can be many ways that this can go. This is my take on it and it can skew in an unnatural way early on, I accept that. But, from how MKX ended:
1.Scorpion
2.Sub-Zero
3. Liu Kang
4. Kitana
5. Raiden
These guys will mos def be in the game and it will be a hard sell to not have them in.
6.Bo' Rai Cho
7. Kotal Khan
8. Fujin
These guys more than likely will be in as well because the whole, "Raiden Turning evil and launching a war on Outworld" will have to have three things happen. One, a new Deity overseeing Earthrealm because Raiden went dark. Two, Bo' Rai Cho being torn between the two realms because he trained so that the conquering wouldn't happen. Three, you have to have an Outworld leader fto fight against since this is the game, Kotal will be in.
Well, 20 more to fill....who else will be in? We have to answer some questions for that. Well, we can entertain that the characters that were killed in MKX will stay dead, so:
no Quan Chi
no Mileena
no Shinnok (not dead, but effectively unplayable)
no Baraka
So Jax and Johnny and Sonya will be in right? Well........Jax gets killed in 2 or three arcade endings, can't remember. Johnny looks like he had enough of this saving the world stuff and it looks like:
9.Cassie will be the successor of him. Sonya is on the iffy list because she gets kidnapped by the Shirai Ryu.
same thing with Kenshi, so:
10. Kenshi
11. Sonya
With Cassie filling in for Johnny:
12. Jacqui will fill in for Jax.
13. Takeda soon after because they were a romantic interest in MKX. This will also lead into the War because, I think one of them will fight for Earthrealm, claiming that it is only right that they had done this to us. Meanwhile, one will fight for Outworld, because then the Earthrealm invaders will be no better than the Outworlders for doing the same. Then:
14. Kung Jin will be in because you can have the wonder kids face off after being the good guys last game, with Cassie being one one side and Kung Jin being on ther other.
Okay, there are half of the 28, where are the rest? What else can we deduce? I know! Um.....with Quan Chi supposedly dead, there is no sorcerer in the game, unless:
15. Shang devours Ermac in that arcade ending. I have a feeling that he will come back somehow. Maybe. But also:
16. Reiko could be in to try to usurp the throne from Kotal, with the aid from:
17. Havik to get the other realms involved. His inclusion will bring the third dimension to this upcoming game because there are some characters that can be redeemed from the 3d era. Havik will have to have to have a counter part, so:
18.Hotaru or a new Orderrealmer will take that place. Perhaps maybe a:
19. New Chaosrealmer could be in there to spice things up.
20. Taven or Kai........hhhhhhhheck. Their inclusion could be due to, maybe, Fujin finding someone to be the new Liu Kang to defend for Outworld, which leads me to:
21. Li Mei or Nitara
22. Sareena or Nitara
Those women could represent the fight opposite to the wonder kids.
23. Reptile or Onaga. If the kamidogu is worth anything, then it could be possible that Onaga is in for the other boss. If not, reptile stays Reptile.
24. Erron Black. The new i.p. is hitting home with the fans so he can be a shoe in.
25. D'Vorah. She has something up her sleeve, since who else would she be reporting to?
25. Kano or Dominic (Kano's Son). It can go either way with those two. Kano can just be Shujinko that eventually becomes Cyborg over the amount of cybernetics he will need to have him be a competitor in that crazy world. His son could replace him, just a more "normal" Kano, but why not both?
26. Frost. Sub-Zero can have a person to turn on him at the last second.
27. Tanya or Rain. The Edenian resistance needs a player to stir this pot.
28. Goro. Because Goro.
29. Noob or Ermac. We have to have another ninja.
30. Triborg/Robot or Kung Lao or Ermac or Ferra/Torr. This can be a toss up because I can't come up with any more relevant characters.

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
Im very worried they might cut Mileena because of what happen in MKX, I don't think it would happen, But still worried about it.