What's new

Match-up Discussion Cat-woman Vs Bane is not a 3-7 or a 2-8 Mu

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Bane is standing there at jump range. How do you approach?
Just watch me play
Why bother?

Like, what are we doing here?

Reactable command grabs? Just punish dash ins? You aren't doing high dmg set ups and combos, if you need meter just get hit or cat evade?... All you have to do to win is make every single right read and you won't lose. No shit, you can't base a MU on making all the right reads.

Where is the credibility of any of this coming from? Are we honestly taking one ft5 between bio and Ra ONLINE as a possible talking point?

All we are doing is dropping pinic baskets under a bridge.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
I thought you wrote this up very well, I thought the facts were all logical and correct, I Enjoyed your in depth analysis of the mu, I applaud your braveness to post a thread even though you get alot of backlash, I enjoy the way you share your 100% correct experiences against sinestro, I loved how you secretly blew up 16bit and told him to level up against max, I liked the tip about getting hit by bane to gain meter which is very smart I never would have thought of that, Oh and nice combos that you posted, and nice avi, and nice name. And nice. And nic. And ni. And n. And. An. A. .