What's new

Match-up Discussion Cat-woman Vs Bane is not a 3-7 or a 2-8 Mu

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
@EMPR_MURK
@FOREVER KING Could you give your account to your little brother so he can explain why this mu isn't so bad?
@Rev_
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Laos_boy
@Kyu
@AK Pig Of The Hut

I'm going to explain to my best Abilities why this Mu is not 3-7 or a 2-8 mu and why I think its a 4-6. I also convince a consistent top 8 placing Bane player @RM_Biohazard why its a 4-6 MU. I'm going to explain my best abilities why this is so.

(1.) d1 into a Double punch into a Venom Uppercut (Trait)
When a Bane player go for the d1 into a double punch while you blocking the move. Bane players can automatically can disrespect your frame data by going for a Venom uppercut. Now to avoid this, You can do a standing 3 which is a 2hit 1 move starting combo.

33B2,B3,Move Forward, F3,1f2 (HKD) Set up 35%
33B2,B3,Move Forward,F3(HKD) Set up 29%
33B2,B3,Move Forward,F3,F2, Trait up 44%
33B2,B3,F112,Ra Helios Whiff MB Catdash, B3,F3 (HKD) 38%

also bane players cannot go for a low grab because it will whiff.

(2.) MB Venom Uppercut
From what I seen from @GGA 16 Bit, I never see him punishing MB Venom Uppercut to help the mu less difficult.

When Bane Players do a MB venom Uppercut you can dash under and do a f1,B123 or do a Mb Catdash (Ra Helios) While he is still in the air doing his drop kick.

MB Venom Uppercut Dash in F112,BF1,F2,MBCatdash whiff (Ra Helios), b3,f3,1f2 (HKD) Set up 40%
MB Venom Uppercut Dash in F112,BF1,B3,F3,1f2 (HKD) set up 33%
MB Venom Uppercut Dash in B123,BF1,B3,F3,1f2 (HKD) Set up 36%
MB Venom Uppercut Dash in B123,BF1,F2,MB Catdash Whiff (Ra Helios), b3,F3,F2,Trait 50%
Mb Venom Uppercut MB Catdash whiff (Ra Helios) b3,f3F2, Trait 46%
Mb Venom Uppercut MB Catash whiff(Ra Helios) b3,F3,1f2 (HKD) Set up 36%

(3.) Proper Jb2

Don't always jb2 in a pattern so Bane players can read you and do a Raging charge. Sometimes you need to respect Bane while he is moving forward so you can carefully read what special Moves he will do next. Look for the animations.

(4.) Go For High Damage when You play Bane Players
Don't always go for Mediocre combos when you are facing a bane player. Go for the High damage like
B123,BF1,F2,MBCatdash whiff (Ra Helios), B3,F3,F2, Trait 50%
B123,BF1,F2,MB Catdash whiff (Ra Helios),B3,F3,1f2 (HKD) 44%

It will help in the mu a lot. Plus while you are doing a high damaging combo string plus trait, most likely Bane will go to debuff. Cat-woman strings are very long. Don't worry about Meter. You will build up your meter once a bane player touch you one time.

(5.) Bane Dashing in Patterns
If you see Bane players dash in 3 times consistently in a pattern just do a catdash or straight whip to punish him

(6.) Corner

Bane Rapes Cat-woman in the Corner so its a guessing game for her. So If you are cornered by Bane. Try your best to guess. If he goes for a Double punch, go for the standing 3. If Bane go for the MB Venom Uppercut , go for the dash in punish

(7.) Bane Grab (Body Press) Move
For some people its hard to react to. Try to look for the animation of the Body press and see if that helps you in the mu. Sometimes Banes players go for the D2, Body press. You can do a b3 to punish the body press every-time.

I hope this cover everything.

Her Worst MU!!!!!!!!! is Lex Luther. Not BANE and not Sinestro. 3-7 2-8

Lex Luther Trait Can last for 11 Seconds. All Lex Luther Can do is play the lame Game and win the mu. Cat-woman has no option but to MBcatdash and guess what lex is going for, A overhead or a low. the Trait cooldown is 4 seconds.

This is Cat-woman worse mu if played correctly.
@rev0lver

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
@EMPR_MURK
@FOREVER KING Could you give your account to your little brother so he can explain why this mu isn't so bad?
@Rev_
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Laos_boy
@Kyu
@AK Pig Of The Hut

I'm going to explain to my best Abilities why this Mu is not 3-7 or a 2-8 mu and why I think its a 4-6. I also convince a consistent top 8 placing Bane player @RM_Biohazard why its a 4-6 MU. I'm going to explain my best abilities why this is so.

When a Bane player go for the d1 into a double punch while you blocking the move. Bane players can automatically can disrespect your frame data by going for a Venom uppercut. Now to avoid this, You can do a standing 3 which is a 2hit 1 move starting combo.

(2.) MB Venom Uppercut
From what I seen from @GGA 16 Bit, I never see him punishing MB Venom Uppercut to help the mu less difficult.

When Bane Players do a MB venom Uppercut you can dash under and do a f1,B123 or do a Mb Catdash (Ra Helios) While he is still in the air doing his drop kick.

MB Venom Uppercut Dash in F112,BF1,F2,MBCatdash whiff (Ra Helios), b3,f3,1f2 (HKD) Set up 40%
MB Venom Uppercut Dash in B123,BF1,F2,MB Catdash Whiff (Ra Helios), b3,F3,F2,Trait 50%

(3.) Proper Jb2

Don't always jb2 in a pattern so Bane players can read you and do a Raging charge. Sometimes you need to respect Bane while he is moving forward so you can carefully read what special Moves he will do next. Look for the animations.

Don't always go for Mediocre combos when you are facing a bane player. Go for the High damage like

It will help in the mu a lot. Plus while you are doing a high damaging combo string plus trait, most likely Bane will go to debuff. Cat-woman strings are very long. Don't worry about Meter. You will build up your meter once a bane player touch you one time.

If you see Bane players dash in 3 times consistently in a pattern just do a catdash or straight whip to punish him

(6.) Corner

Bane Rapes Cat-woman in the Corner so its a guessing game for her. So If you are cornered by Bane. Try your best to guess. If he goes for a Double punch, go for the standing 3. If Bane go for the MB Venom Uppercut , go for the dash in punish

For some people its hard to react to. Try to look for the animation of the Body press and see if that helps you in the mu. Sometimes Banes players go for the D2, Body press. You can do a b3 to punish the body press every-time.

Lex Luther Trait Can last for 11 Seconds. All Lex Luther Can do is play the lame Game and win the mu. Cat-woman has no option but to MBcatdash and guess what lex is going for, A overhead or a low. the Trait cooldown is 4 seconds.

@rev0lver
Why is Sinestro not a terrible match for her?

Ra Helios

Why is Sinestro not a terrible match for her?
Don't feel like explaining that right now lol. It's just a hard 4-6 not a 3-7 Mu. I played playing to win and have it recorded. The score was 8-10. I ask him can I post it for Mu knowledge. He said no and will remove me off of his friend list if I did. He said post it when Mk 10 comes which injustice will be irrevelant at that time

Oh boy.

Command grab is NOT reactable, lol it's a read. This entire matchup write up is based on the perspective that the Bane does this and you guess right everytime. Example d1 double punch. What if he does a f2d, a raw dp, a grab? It's an absolute guess on wake up. MB VU is punishable yes, but it can vary on things like distance etc. "If you see Bane players dash in 3 times consistently in a pattern just do a catdash or straight whip to punish him" If they're in a pattern like that then that is a player issue.

I appreciate you're giving options in situations, but the problem in the mu isn't her punishing etc. The issue is at EVERY single point in the match it's not in her favor. You have a 33% chance to guess right. Bane has a 66% chance of being right. Even if he's not, he has armor to cover his ass. So now you're guessing again. A Bane player doesn't need to wildly dash in on catwoman, because his d1 and d2 are dominant tools for space control that she can't really play around.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Don't feel like explaining that right now lol. It's just a hard 4-6 not a 3-7 Mu. I played playing to win and have it recorded. The score was 8-10. I ask him can I post it for Mu knowledge. He said no and will remove me off of his friend list if I did. He said post it when Mk 10 comes which injustice will be irrevelant at that time
We should play. I probably know that MU better than any other Sinestro player.

@EMPR_MURK
@Rev_
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Max
@Laos_boy
@Kyu
@AK Pig Of The Hut

(2.) MB Venom Uppercut

(3.) Proper Jb2

(6.) Corner

@rev0lver
1. What if they backdash instead and whiff punish you with command grab or d1 double punch?

2. i agree more people should be dashing under bane's venom uppercut mb. However im not sure if you can if you delay the mb uppercut??? not sure on that maybe another bane player can clarify that.

3. "Look for animations" unless you have the reflexes of an actual cat, by the time you see the animation you will already be command grabbed or double punched lol the only animation people can react to is charge lol

5. What if a bane player doesn't have dashing patterns?

7. Look at number 3

Just my input, but good job for at least putting up some info on the MU other than just saying random stuff lol

Ra Helios

Oh boy.

Command grab is NOT reactable, lol it's a read. This entire matchup write up is based on the perspective that the Bane does this and you guess right everytime. Example d1 double punch. What if he does a f2d, a raw dp, a grab? It's an absolute guess on wake up. MB VU is punishable yes, but it can vary on things like distance etc. "If you see Bane players dash in 3 times consistently in a pattern just do a catdash or straight whip to punish him" If they're in a pattern like that then that is a player issue.

I appreciate you're giving options in situations, but the problem in the mu isn't her punishing etc. The issue is at EVERY single point in the match it's not in her favor. You have a 33% chance to guess right. Bane has a 66% chance of being right. Even if he's not, he has armor to cover his ass. So now you're guessing again. A Bane player doesn't need to wildly dash in on catwoman, because his d1 and d2 are dominant tools for space control that she can't really play around.
We will have to see Sunday at 9:00pm

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Oh boy.

Quiet you. You Quit Bane. Your playing Lobo now. ;)
Pls don't hate me.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
I came in here thinking this was a joke, then i did not see "Kappa:DOGE". :confused:

Did no one hear Max say that he believes that if Bane delays MB on Venom Uppercut that is probably only -4. You cant punish that, that also makes dashing under it very hard.