What's new

Cassie Cage isn't Sexy Enough for games 'journalist' OAG

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Lightening up...?

Funny that that’s what you come back with after literally spitting your dummy over the Internet. All because someone has a different opinion to you on a fictional character and a business’ practice.
What is with people on this forums defending awful opinions by saying it’s a “differing opinion”? In no universe, multiverse or infinite concept of time is anything that dude wrote worth anything other than being mocked. For sure, it’s a different opinion than me and many people. It’s also an objectively stupid one. He sucks and anyone that defends him does too.

You have the right to say what you want I guess. We have the right to say you’re awful.

Burn2019

Noob
What is with people on this forums defending awful opinions by saying it’s a “differing opinion”? In no universe, multiverse or infinite concept of time is anything that dude wrote worth anything other than being mocked. For sure, it’s a different opinion than me and many people. It’s also an objectively stupid one. He sucks and anyone that defends him does too.

You have the right to say what you want I guess. We have the right to say you’re awful.
You certainly do have that right. Just as I have the right to point out that your post makes you sound like a whining intolerant child.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I feel like a lot of this is about what they want to see cosplay of...
I mean they say this stuff now but then they see me at comicon as sheeva & ask what happened in their life to deserve this...
All in all though I like badass, I like sexy, scary, ugly, & sometimes too many buckles...if done well & it fits...(also none of which are mutually exclusive)
I'm sure we will get all of that. I don't need any 1 of those...If I really like a character that way, that much 1. My wife likes cosplay. 2. Cassie & D''Vorah have some pretty good rule 34...
but I don't need everything to satisfy my every primal urge MK11 just needs to be a well designed & fun to play fighting game...I'm fine with that....

SunsetBlvd

Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA
just want to add that i fully support the hero that wrote the original article. his point is 100% verified and accurate, he is simply correct and all feeble attempts at counter arguments ive read are pathetic and deeply cucked. only sweaty tym kids who could count on one hand the number of women theyve ever talked to in their lives would disagree, unfortunately, which is what we see on display here. at least japanese developers still understand women.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
just want to add that i fully support the hero that wrote the original article. his point is 100% verified and accurate, he is simply correct and all feeble attempts at counter arguments ive read are pathetic and deeply cucked. only sweaty tym kids who could count on one hand the number of women theyve ever talked to in their lives would disagree, unfortunately, which is what we see on display here. at least japanese developers still understand women.
lol you are a dumb bitch

Lun

proud TERF!
In my humble opinion, we gave that guy 6 pages of attention already. It would be better to close this thread now. Maybe I'm just biased because when I touched the subject of MK ladies in a polite way, the thread got locked two times. But this dude makes rude and stupid comments, and he gets pages of us talking about his irrelevant comment.

2 wrongs dont mak... wait a minute. is thatreally you as your avatar?

hmm i think im on your side. you can count on me lul
Yeah it's me, I'm a werecat. :DOGE

(It's me but with furry photoshop.)

SunsetBlvd

In my humble opinion, we gave that guy 6 pages of attention already. It would be better to close this thread now
yea i agree, the OP that disagreed with the article in question was way off base, lets stop giving his post attention. i'm glad that weve come to a simple agreement- women should be sexualized in games. none of us have an armor fetish, yet cassie is 90% armor. do the math b/c i already have, it doesn't add up. math is a fact and you cant argue w/ facts rofl

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Yeah it's me, I'm a werecat. :DOGE

(It's me but with furry photoshop.)
Youre new around here so, just for your info, Im kind of a big deal on this site. Everyone respects me here from the lowliest peasant to the mods who are wrapped around my finger. I could make this little thread go away for you if that what you really want, my little were-cat. * Wink Wink*

Reactions: Lun

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
You certainly do have that right. Just as I have the right to point out that your post makes you sound like a whining intolerant child.
Don't mind Irish, he just wants to be accepted by the big gang/clique around here. So attacking people for different opinions is his twist.

The remedy? Just ignore that a-hole, it works for me!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm a woman, and I wrote this.

I like DOA6 as much as the next gal, but he lied and used extreme and pointless arguments all throughout. He's fishing for clicks like a washed up games 'journalist'.

SunsetBlvd

He's fishing for clicks like a washed up games 'journalist'.
true, looks like ive been exposed boys, but theres one problem you see my argument was so surprisingly valid that you had no comeback, its all good bro it happens

SunsetBlvd

Youre new around here so, just for your info, Im kind of a big deal on this site. Everyone respects me here from the lowliest peasant to the mods who are wrapped around my finger. I could make this little thread go away for you if that what you really want, my little were-cat. * Wink Wink*
wait now i remember u, i started farming upvotes by brilliantly shutting down ur i2 shitpost status updates, i noticed u stopped after awhile tho, sorry if it hurt ur feelings : (

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
true, looks like ive been exposed boys, but theres one problem you see my argument was so surprisingly valid that you had no comeback, its all good bro it happens
You're the one who conveniently left out the rest of my post where I said he lied, which he did.

May I interest you in a soy-enema? I hear they're all the rage these days. :DOGE