Cassie Cage isn't Sexy Enough for games 'journalist' OAG

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Vslayer, Mar 14, 2019.

1. mikeraskol

mikeraskol Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian

What is with people on this forums defending awful opinions by saying it’s a “differing opinion”? In no universe, multiverse or infinite concept of time is anything that dude wrote worth anything other than being mocked. For sure, it’s a different opinion than me and many people. It’s also an objectively stupid one. He sucks and anyone that defends him does too.

You have the right to say what you want I guess. We have the right to say you’re awful.

2. Burn2019

Burn2019 Noob

You certainly do have that right. Just as I have the right to point out that your post makes you sound like a whining intolerant child.

Cassie Cyrus likes this.
  3. Burn2019

Burn2019 Noob

Based on the immature dreck you hammer out, I don’t think you’re a suitable arbiter of intelligence.

4. Evil Canadian

Evil Canadian G O K U
    Royal Contributor

SEX

eheheehhehhheh

STB Sgt Reed and Vslayer like this.
  5. Saint Op Omen

Saint Op Omen Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

PSN:
    OP_KILLJOY
    XBL:
    Saint Op
    I feel like a lot of this is about what they want to see cosplay of...
    I mean they say this stuff now but then they see me at comicon as sheeva & ask what happened in their life to deserve this...
    All in all though I like badass, I like sexy, scary, ugly, & sometimes too many buckles...if done well & it fits...(also none of which are mutually exclusive)
    I'm sure we will get all of that. I don't need any 1 of those...If I really like a character that way, that much 1. My wife likes cosplay. 2. Cassie & D''Vorah have some pretty good rule 34...
    but I don't need everything to satisfy my every primal urge MK11 just needs to be a well designed & fun to play fighting game...I'm fine with that....

Vslayer likes this.
  6. SunsetBlvd

SunsetBlvd Proven Nappa GOD, 100% VERIFIED Best Nappa NA

just want to add that i fully support the hero that wrote the original article. his point is 100% verified and accurate, he is simply correct and all feeble attempts at counter arguments ive read are pathetic and deeply cucked. only sweaty tym kids who could count on one hand the number of women theyve ever talked to in their lives would disagree, unfortunately, which is what we see on display here. at least japanese developers still understand women.

7. Evil Canadian

Evil Canadian G O K U
    Royal Contributor

lol you are a dumb bitch

8. Saint Op Omen

Saint Op Omen Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

PSN:
    OP_KILLJOY
    XBL:
    Saint Op
    oh but it says he is from sex land give him a break.

Vslayer likes this.
  9. SunsetBlvd

ty bro, coming from a royal contributor$$ that means a lot

10. Evil Canadian

Evil Canadian G O K U
    Royal Contributor

yeah it also means I royally own you for free nerd get the fuck on outta here

xenogorgeous and Vslayer like this.
  11. SunsetBlvd

smh very weak response, 2/10, very canadian. was expecting more

12. Lun

Lun ask me about my feminist agenda

In my humble opinion, we gave that guy 6 pages of attention already. It would be better to close this thread now. Maybe I'm just biased because when I touched the subject of MK ladies in a polite way, the thread got locked two times. But this dude makes rude and stupid comments, and he gets pages of us talking about his irrelevant comment.

Yeah it's me, I'm a werecat. :DOGE

(It's me but with furry photoshop.)

13. SunsetBlvd

yea i agree, the OP that disagreed with the article in question was way off base, lets stop giving his post attention. i'm glad that weve come to a simple agreement- women should be sexualized in games. none of us have an armor fetish, yet cassie is 90% armor. do the math b/c i already have, it doesn't add up. math is a fact and you cant argue w/ facts rofl

14. B. Shazzy

B. Shazzy NRS shill #42069

Youre new around here so, just for your info, Im kind of a big deal on this site. Everyone respects me here from the lowliest peasant to the mods who are wrapped around my finger. I could make this little thread go away for you if that what you really want, my little were-cat. * Wink Wink*

Lun likes this.
  15. Cassie Cyrus

Cassie Cyrus Have you ever seen the Rain?

Don't mind Irish, he just wants to be accepted by the big gang/clique around here. So attacking people for different opinions is his twist.

The remedy? Just ignore that a-hole, it works for me!

16. Vslayer

Vslayer Ask me about my Cassie Cage Agenda
    Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Godstank24
    I'm a woman, and I wrote this.

I like DOA6 as much as the next gal, but he lied and used extreme and pointless arguments all throughout. He's fishing for clicks like a washed up games 'journalist'.

MKF30 and lionheart21 like this.
  17. SunsetBlvd

true, looks like ive been exposed boys, but theres one problem you see my argument was so surprisingly valid that you had no comeback, its all good bro it happens

18. SunsetBlvd

wait now i remember u, i started farming upvotes by brilliantly shutting down ur i2 shitpost status updates, i noticed u stopped after awhile tho, sorry if it hurt ur feelings : (

19. STB Sgt Reed

STB Sgt Reed Online Warrior

Lmao I'm fucking dead.

Vslayer likes this.
  20. Vslayer

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Godstank24
    You're the one who conveniently left out the rest of my post where I said he lied, which he did.

May I interest you in a soy-enema? I hear they're all the rage these days. :DOGE

lionheart21 and Evil Canadian like this.
  21. HeavyNorse

HeavyNorse Edenian Assassin

[​IMG]

aj1701, STB Sgt Reed and Vslayer like this.
  22. FoughtDragon01

FoughtDragon01 Yolo Ball Roll will live on .

Can we, like, get this thread framed or something? I wanna gather this and other gems together and title it 'The Long Road to Launch Day'

STB Sgt Reed, lionheart21 and Vslayer like this.
  23. Vslayer

Premium Supporter

PSN:
    Godstank24
    Yes, please. I'm working on making a collage so we can all look at it and reminisce on the good 'ol days.