What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Yup! She definitely looks closer to 30. If it's in the story I hope they reference ME. In one of her victory taunts, she says "It's Commander Cage." So, not sure if that's referencing Commander Sheppard or not, but that would be cool.

I'm defo calling one of her variations with that skin FemShep. XD
I think it's been said she gets promoted in the story mode? So it's probably referencing that, but it's always cool when it can hint to other games unintentionally. Since I'm a big ME fan, I'm gonna say it's a double reference when you combine it with that ME looking cerberus armor and floating drone (combat drone).

I'm Commander Cage and this is my favorite fatality in Earthrealm. XD

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think it's been said she gets promoted in the story mode? So it's probably referencing that, but it's always cool when it can hint to other games unintentionally. Since I'm a big ME fan, I'm gonna say it's a double reference when you combine it with that ME looking cerberus armor and floating drone (combat drone).

I'm Commander Cage and this is my favorite fatality in Earthrealm. XD
Same, ME was one of my favorite trilogy games to play through. Sometimes, I sigh in despair when I think of how it ended.

30 second dance party or you're all fired, it's an order.

Last edited:

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I miss it too, maybe it'll make it in the final build.

She does say NUT CRACKER tho, but not every time.
We need to riot until ding ding is back:rolleyes:

Where how what who ?????

gdsgssgsgsdfasfgsdfs
I'm actually having a hard time seeing the characters on MK11 Twitter banner but to me is seems to be lacking both Johnny and Cassie Cage.
I hope we are mistaken and just seeing the wrong characters.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
We need to riot until ding ding is back:rolleyes:

I'm actually having a hard time seeing the characters on MK11 Twitter banner but to me is seems to be lacking both Johnny and Cassie Cage.
I hope we are mistaken and just seeing the wrong characters.
Oh, that banner. Yeah, I don't know if it has anything to do with it. Wasn't it just for the stress test?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I just remember the mk9 beta being like... 4 characters. I didn't get a beta code for MKX so idk what it was like for that game.

The banner could just be something they came up with to hype it up. Never know, she could be in!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I just remember the mk9 beta being like... 4 characters. I didn't get a beta code for MKX so idk what it was like for that game.

The banner could just be something they came up with to hype it up. Never know, she could be in!
MKX beta had 8 characters.

And there are 8 in the banner.

And Cassie's not there.

Hopes and dreams crushed D:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Y'all will have to tell me what to test cause... I'm bad at labbing lmao

But I'm hoping most of you get in so I can just have fun with it lol

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Bleh, at least Scorpion looks fun to play.
I will never play scorpion. I'm a sworn enemy of the Shirai Ryu due to the fact I'm a Lin Kuei :p

I'm gonna be trying out skarlet. I was hype for her when she was revealed so at least she's cool. Then when I'm bored of her, I'll use baraka.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I will never play scorpion. I'm a sworn enemy of the Shirai Ryu due to the fact I'm a Lin Kuei :p

I'm gonna be trying out skarlet. I was hype for her when she was revealed so at least she's cool. Then when I'm bored of her, I'll use baraka.
I'm looking at a dude playing here and he's doing like a really cool combo with her, reminds me of MK9. She looks really awesome.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If this thing works let's do this shit battle buddy <3
I saw you got it, that was hype! Congrats! I knew going for the least liked character was the route he was taking... just didn't think it would be someone not in the game.

well, I have another 6ish hours before I can play lol. Damn work!!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I saw you got it, that was hype! Congrats! I knew going for the least liked character was the route he was taking... just didn't think it would be someone not in the game.

well, I have another 6ish hours before I can play lol. Damn work!!
Same, but I'm going home for lunch to at least see if I can download it and open it up :D