What's new

Cage info for Cage players

So last night on VSM CD Jr stated that Cage's f3 may be at advantage on block randomly, similar to Jax's f413. Does anyone else think this is true?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
So last night on VSM CD Jr stated that Cage's f3 may be at advantage on block randomly, similar to Jax's f413. Does anyone else think this is true?
I have not heard that, but it makes sense. I know that F0xy was going over d3 randomly giving advantage and being able to follow up with f3

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Oh wow. It actually does give advantage randomly... +9 in fact. Only against crouch block, just like Kitana's fake out kick and Jax's F413. Now I really want to know why this happens.
Do you have an idea of how often this happens? I wonder how many other moves this happens to :/

GNG Iniquity

Oh wow. It actually does give advantage randomly... +9 in fact. Only against crouch block, just like Kitana's fake out kick and Jax's F413. Now I really want to know why this happens.
d3 or f3? I will never crouch block against Cage again. People are going to use his sweep, d3 and d4 to the max now...

GNG Iniquity

Holding down the entire video except the end where I just showed that when you re-enter crouch, it shows that you pressed down.
10 out of 17 of those had the +9 advantage. Fuck. Well, this explains why f3 was blowing me up. This really makes Cage's F33 EX FB/F33B3 dirty as hell. colt fix this?

STORMS front page this so they hopefully fix it.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
So in that vid... does that mean input bug can be activated with block, too? I always assumed it was just normals :|

Somberness

Lights
So in that vid... does that mean input bug can be activated with block, too? I always assumed it was just normals :|
Activated? All I did was crouch block and release block when I got hit. And then pressed it again after, of course. All of that worked, the bug doesn't happen if you don't release block, but good luck winning by doing that. ;)

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
I'm aware it doesn't happen if you don't let go of block. What I mean is, hitting down and apparently any button will cause the input bug to happen, not just hitting down+attack. I never thought to check the block button for input bug. Just good to know.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
d3 or f3? I will never crouch block against Cage again. People are going to use his sweep, d3 and d4 to the max now...
Good luck with that. The better players will simply hit-confirm f+3 into the EX forceball trap if you are stand blocking.

Anyway, so Cage is at +9 and f+9 is 9 frames. I highly doubt you can even X-Ray another f+3.

Even if you get random frame advantage and land a f3 on the 10th frame, the only way you can escape is with xray (not JC's xray). Ex moves get meter glitch on the first frame. Actually, this is on the first post of this thread lol.