What's new

Buff thread only for Captain Cold

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
From the sounds of it, he definitely got some tweaks to his gameplay in the way his normals work. Depending on how fast arctic trap (df3) is now on startup and recovery, I may be more inclined to spit it out.

Maybe b233 and 122 will hit more consistently too. Shit, if 12 db3 is a thing now because of frame data then I'll be more than happy with the buffs.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
By the way if standing 3 is anywhere near as good of an AA as d2, then that may be the more viable harder-damage go to option.

D2 is amazing, and lowers his hitbox, but the damage scaling....

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
In the corner df3 will probably still get put offscreen so yet again no setups.

The only thing i'm hoping is a viable setup into throw-freeze now that it's faster.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
About the S3, it might be good for the corner. I remember that it had a problem with its hurtbox whiffing at some point.

I hope that it works with the Wall in F4 mode.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
By the way if standing 3 is anywhere near as good of an AA as d2, then that may be the more viable harder-damage go to option.

D2 is amazing, and lowers his hitbox, but the damage scaling....
Only the second D2 is what scales the damage. Not the first.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
CC :( looks like he got fuck all got nothing he actually needed. better anti air from 3? no dont care his d2 is god like, faster df3, nope don't care, make it actually do something first. fucking NRS
Seriously. Any chance they just forgot to mention the good stuff because they assume nobody cares?