What's new

BruskPoetProductions, best MK youtuber imo,asks for 11 3D era characters in MK11, 2500 people upvote

The 3D era characters are much less popular than the Trilogy era characters, with only a small handful of exceptions, the most popular of which have been included in the last few titles (Kenshi, Quan Chi). The four or five thousand people who want to see nearly half of the roster be 3D era characters is nothing compared to the millions of people who are planning on purchasing the game.

trufenix

bye felicia
For the record I didn't even play the arcade versions of MK1-4 and even I wasn't that interested in Deception at the time lol. But yeah the Deception fans in particular are usually the most rabid advocates for this.
It's pretty obvious around here. Anybody who doesn't get why people want "3d era characters" is an arcade mk fan, ie: old.

mattteo

Noob
If you could replace SF Jacqui, SF Cassie, SF Sonya, Kano and Frost with Noob Saibot, Fujin, Havik, Rain/ Reiko and Taven. Would you make the deal??

Taven, imo, is a much better protagonist than Cassie, And the others are fan favourites.

mattteo

Noob
It's pretty obvious around here. Anybody who doesn't get why people want "3d era characters" is an arcade mk fan, ie: old.
I've been playing since 1993 on arcades (I was 8 years old at the time). And I loved both the Trilogy era (minus MK3) and the 3D era with the rich lore