What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Even if they didn't say this it would be confirmed. Like there's no way you could fake those images. All those renders, all those models... Just no way.
Umm I know some people that can fake these easily and can freehand life like pictures in a few hours (it's been months since announcement) plenty of time to make renders in Photoshop/Gimp.

I'm not 100% they are real or fake but I know for a fact it can easily be faked in a short period of time(easily one day) and make them look similar to previous revealed character style.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Kenshi, also. I mean he's Ed's second favorite character and it seems he always makes it in somehow since Deadly Alliance (the exception being MKvsDC).

Maybe Kenshi and Takeda is gone because they are out trying to bring down the Red Dragon finally? But maybe it's going to be a while before they can actually strike so they are just out and hidden somewhere and they will show up in the next game or something. I don't know... Especially when it comes to Kung Jin.
Yeah, I imagine they'll have some narrative reason explaining it, but it does strike me as odd. Like, I was fully convinced that they were gonna hard commit to this 'passing of the torch' thing with the Kombat Kids, and completely ditch the parents in one way or another.

In hindsight, yeah, it sounds silly to expect NRS to cut out a good chunk of the OG characters, but it does dampen the potential significance a bit. I don't know, that's just my inner writer rambling. I'm sure that they'll handle the story just fine.

SubZeroIce

Runway
RE: Takeda and Jin, I wouldn't be surprised if the story mode involves Cassie and Jacqui getting knocked together through a time portal or something, and Takeda and Jin getting left behind. Cameo appearances. It's mostly surprising because Takeda was very well-received, but I'm hype to see what they've come up with for Jacqui this time.
Seriously. I think with his immense popularity, he'll get DLC placement.

DLC (for most profit) for the likely 4 MK Characters (assuming 2 will be guests):

-Fujin
-Takeda
-Sindel
-Rain

This assuming Shang Tsung, Mileena & someoen else will be unlockable to give a base roster of 28

SubZeroIce

Runway
Umm I know some people that can fake these easily and can freehand life like pictures in a few hours (it's been months since announcement) plenty of time to make renders in Photoshop/Gimp.

I'm not 100% they are real or fake but I know for a fact it can easily be faked in a short period of time(easily one day) and make them look similar to previous revealed character style.

I don't think anyone took that much time bro... there's a lot of detail in those designs... especially with pics of Erron/Noob/LK/Kano in it taken in similar quality... it's time to accept it's real

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!

DLC (for most profit) for the likely 4 MK Characters (assuming 2 will be guests):

-Fujin
-Takeda
-Sindel
-Rain

This assuming Shang Tsung, Mileena & someoen else will be unlockable to give a base roster of 28
I'm really skeptical that any base roster MKX character will be paid DLC. That isn't generally how NRS rolls, unless you count Triborg who is something of a special case.

Rain similarly feels implausible if he isn't base roster, since he's been paid DLC before.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free

-Fujin
-Takeda
-Sindel
-Rain

Takeda will definitely not be DLC lol. Neither will rain.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I hate leaks, it’s awesome for one day and then the hype kinda fades. Serious question, should someone who leaks information like a roster for a major video game be punished? I feel like if found out they should, it is secret information that was meant to be kept secret
They have most certainly signed an NDA, which is why they remain anonymous on the internet.

Gamer68

Fujin!

I see what you are saying, but there's much more to this than just an original digital painting.

The characters obviously look 3D, which means either some god-tier Photoshopping is in play or what is more likely; they really are character models. Which means if this is fake, someone had to make a TON of models that look accurate to MK11. The lighting, textures, etc, all look right. The Liu Kang model that we see has the same face as in the trailer, which means they would have to recreate it perfectly or do an insane photoshop on top of the model.

Not to mention the select screen portraits, UI elements, and more that would need to be faked. Not to mention the MK Subreddit and some other MK-related communities aren't allowing people to talk about this and are taking everything down. Ed Boon has also responded to fake leaks in the past with no problem, so considering how big of a deal this one is you would think maybe he would say something.

The amount of work it would take to do this would be more than a few hours for sure. But considering the context of everything that is happening, these have to be real.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

No.

These are most definitely real. Just accept it.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
As a day one Kotal main in MKX I love it.

As someone who also love Shao and plans to use both in 11 and hopes they have a fight in he story, this look worries.

Shao looks like a fucking GOD BEAST in his new design, Kotal looks undeniably badass here but he doesn’t look like he’d be strong enough to go head to head like I’d want.

I hope one of his skins is more otherworldly version of him that can put up a great fight.