What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
So @Alec was pointing out how this Kotal looks kind of similar to the Konquest Guy!
I may be biased, but I'm still 50/50 if that's Rain or Kotal. There are some obvious similarities, but color scheme of the Konquest image looks more similar to Rain. Especially since the arms seem to have a human skin tone instead of Kotal's blue.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Whoever decided to put Jacqui in this game should be fired. what a complete waste.
stay mad

I may be biased, but I'm still 50/50 if that's Rain or Kotal. There are some obvious similarities, but color scheme of the Konquest image looks more similar to Rain. Especially since the arms seem to have a human skin tone instead of Kotal's blue.
Kotal has a human skin tone -- the blue is war paint (the comic is non-canon on this front). As Ko'atal before he took the throne he didn't wear it.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I see what you are saying, but there's much more to this than just an original digital painting.

The characters obviously look 3D, which means either some god-tier Photoshopping is in play or what is more likely; they really are character models. Which means if this is fake, someone had to make a TON of models that look accurate to MK11. The lighting, textures, etc, all look right. The Liu Kang model that we see has the same face as in the trailer, which means they would have to recreate it perfectly or do an insane photoshop on top of the model.

Not to mention the select screen portraits, UI elements, and more that would need to be faked. Not to mention the MK Subreddit and some other MK-related communities aren't allowing people to talk about this and are taking everything down. Ed Boon has also responded to fake leaks in the past with no problem, so considering how big of a deal this one is you would think maybe he would say something.

The amount of work it would take to do this would be more than a few hours for sure. But considering the context of everything that is happening, these have to be real.
Look I understand where you are coming from but my perspective is that I know people who can freehand things like this easily and all it takes is someone with the time and love for Mortal Kombat.
I myself almost asked a friend online to render Cyrax, Mileena, Smoke(Enenra), Smoke (Ninja hooded) and Reptile (Ninja).

Tremor was actually made because a fan made a render of the character.

Like I said I'm not against the leak being legit I'm just trying to prepare others in case it's not real.

My brother uses Mileena and Reptile and I have always used: Cyrax(MK3-MK9-MKX), Smoke(MK3-MK9-MKX), Sub Zero(MK1-MK2-MK3-UMK3-MK9), Reptile(MK2/3-MK9-MKX), Sonya(MKX-Demolition), Kabal (MK9), Raiden(MK1-MK2-U/MK3-MK9-MKX) from previous years.

I have a few of my characters in that I could use. I'm not biased because my characters are not in since you can clearly see I have multiple mains. But I obviously want my robots in and so do many others including Ryan/Jake Neal (K&M) and I want others to get thier favorites that are long time franchise base rosters like:

Mileena
Kitana
Reptile
Ermac
Smoke
Borg's
Jax

Part of what makes me sceptical is the lack of originals missing from the alleged leaks?

Last edited:
I don't see any similarities between Kotal and Rain and that is definitely Rain. He either is an unlockable character which i think or nrs really hates him and his fans and like to torture them but then again why bother coming up with a new outfit and have Rain on the Konquer mode pic