What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Ghost of The Moon

One with the air.
We need a Jarek appearance in story mode just for hilarity sake. He should be one of Kano's goons; but, not spotlighted like he used to be in a Mortal Kombat game before.

In the background: "I'm so gayyyyyyyy!!"

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Confirmed that there are multiple endings, but there is a good chance that one of them is Kronika winning, So, idk if i will take this with a grain of salt or not.

its up to the person.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Personally, idk how i feel about it (If Shang is base roster, we do have a 3rd character that has not been leaked yet, which is interesting non the less, Could be Rain actually, but i doubt it)

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Also, reason to believe this is fake

Dvorah kills Scorpion

If thats the case, NRS can fuck right off

Thats another classic character she has killed (And even bigger than Mileena and Baraka)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Honestly, Jax was supposed to be replaced by Jacqui, the point of the Kombat kids tbh

Out of the leak so far, im incredibly skeptic on Jax and Shinnok in this game for base roster tbh, cause there has been no hints towards them really, and shinnok was shown in the tower as a modifier, along with our boy (Jobber) Reptile and Cyrax.
I think to many forget Cyrax was a tower modifier in MKX and we still had him in the game?

A character being a modifier is Neither confirmation of or proof they are NPC! To me it's leans more towards possible confirmation of said character since the move has been reconstructed and placed in the game and shows thoughts of the character has been explored.
I'm fact I remember some claiming Cyrax wasn't in MKX because of the modifiers.

Lokheit

Noob
I think to many forget Cyrax was a tower modifier in MKX and we still had him in the game?

A character being a modifier is Neither confirmation of or proof they are NPC! To me it's leans more towards possible confirmation of said character since the move has been reconstructed and placed in the game and shows thoughts of the character has been explored.
I'm fact I remember some claiming Cyrax wasn't in MKX because of the modifiers.
We didn't have Cyrax. We got a character that was basically the chameleon/khameleon of cyborgs. We didn't have Smoke or Sektor either, just a non canon placebo for fan service.

This is the exact same than saying we got Jade and Kintaro because of Mournful and Tigrar Fury.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
We didn't have Cyrax. We got a character that was basically the chameleon/khameleon of cyborgs. We didn't have Smoke or Sektor either, just a non canon placebo for fan service.

This is the exact same than saying we got Jade and Kintaro because of Mournful and Tigrar Fury.
Hardly mournful was a mudded down version with all of Jade's moves. Horrible comparison Imo. But I guess your entitled to your opinion.

I liked that non-canon placeboBorg more than some of the actual canon Borgs.
Triborg not being in 11 is a huge missed oppurtunity in my opinion, there's much more you can do with him than having Sektor, Cyrax, Sub-Zero and Smoke variations. You could have used Customization to practically make your own Cyborg.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?

Very debatable that this is "the exact same thing." Getting Sektor and Cyrax as individual roster characters might be a thing of the past.

Lokheit

Noob
Hardly mournful was a mudded down version with all of Jade's moves. Horrible comparison Imo. But I guess your entitled to your opinion.
Anyway the point is that at best, tower assist mean the most you can hope for the character is to be a small portion of a chameleon-like amalgalm character released on the second wave of DLCs.

Historically those are never characters, specially base roster characters. This game , following I2 model, has different attacks for playable and non playable (summon vs assist) which further indicates assists aren't base roster characters.

Lokheit

Noob
Very debatable that this is "the exact same thing." We might never see Sektor or Cyrax as individual roster characters ever again.
Writers said the character wasn't even canon (could end up being, but the idea was that he wasn't). I hope they don't erase Sektor and Cyrax future chances of development for the tri-toaster.

pure.Wasted

Writers said the character wasn't even canon (could end up being, but the idea was that he wasn't). I hope they don't erase Sektor and Cyrax future chances of development for the tri-toaster.
Oh I understand that Triborg was not canon. However, nothing stops NRS from adding Triborg to future games, and then splitting him up into his separate canon selves in the story.

Lokheit

Noob
Oh I understand that Triborg was not canon. However, nothing stops NRS from adding Triborg to future games, and then splitting him up into his separate canon selves in the story.
Would be kind of lame... at the very least each one could get their own intro dialogues like I2 premium skins had.

pure.Wasted

Would be kind of lame... at the very least each one could get their own intro dialogues like I2 premium skins had.
I think there are ways to achieve that. In MKX it would have been very easy to give each variation unique dialogue. In MK11 it's a bit trickier since variations are mix-and-match, but they could tie it to intros. Like, you pick the Sektor intro, you get the Sektor dialogue. You pick the Cyrax intro, you get the Cyrax dialogue.