What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
That Kano fatal is great, kind of a shame it didn’t just keep going like Quan’s in mk9.

Srsly tho, at this rate of leakage we’ll have the full game well before release...

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I love how some youtubers were like: "Leaks suck!", "Fuck leaks, don't spread them, don't share them!", "Leaks are BAD!"... While they basically saw all the content we finally got today, and probably more like... weeks ago. The hypocrisy...
That's not hypocrisy.
It would be, if they had said "Leaks suck!" and then went to leak stuff themselves.

In this case, however, they were invited in officially for a showcase, signing an NDA, and were given some footage to show on their channels once the NDA had passed.

That doesn't really go against them thinking leaks are bad.

Raider

Noob
That's not hypocrisy.
It would be, if they had said "Leaks suck!" and then went to leak stuff themselves.

In this case, however, they were invited in officially for a showcase, signing an NDA, and were given some footage to show on their channels once the NDA had passed.

That doesn't really go against them thinking leaks are bad.
It's easy to be against it and say stuff like: "Stop spreading leaks", "Don't share them", "Leaks suck"... when you saw a lot of content and stuff that leaked, and that fans that are not youtubers or "influencers" don't get a chance to see behind the closed doors. That was my point.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Are we sure it's not Liu kang talking to Raiden there?:rolleyes:
Lmfao

Also... I hope they're still working on Jacqui. Did any of you Jacqui fans like her design (not on the merit of it being better than her subpar mkx one)? I was kinda hoping for more exo-suit style stuff.