What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

NoobKillua

Anything's Possible
is this someone from here?

Artjedi is the guy who leaked the roster, WavyVibez is the guy who made that video claiming to have seen Rain in the game. some interesting stuff here. His source might be Artjedi. But then again sense it's WavyVibez, then there's a high probability that this is fake.

Last edited:
artjedi originally sent the leaked list on gamefaqs and said that he got the list/images from people on discord, and that he had 4 different sources.

Its why i highly doubt the legitimacy of Shinnok, Mileena and Shang being unlockable leak. The character select screen has 25 slots that are all named, yet if the orginal person who took that picture named every one but those 3? Why? The two sources are obviously different. Its also highly likely that NRS have 9 DLC planned, the same number as Injustice 2.

I just find it highly coincidental that Milenna, a character who is heavily requested, happens to be a secret unlockable.

Gamer68

Fujin!
is this someone from here?

I'm confused? He's saying the DLC line-up is:
  1. Sindel
  2. Nightwolf
  3. Sheeva
  4. Fujin
  5. Reiko
  6. Takeda
  7. The Joker
  8. Spawn
  9. Terminator
  10. ?
  11. ? (not sure what he means by these. New characters maybe?
But then he says:
  1. Ashrah
  2. Pennywise
  3. Ash Williams
  4. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  5. Stryker
  6. Havik
  7. Reptile
  8. Reiko
  9. Smoke
  10. Blaze
  11. King Gorbak
Like what? I don't get it.

He also says "there's more dlc but it's just rumors" and then in response to the lack of Stryker in the base game, he says "He could be a skin for Erron depending on how Erron plays this time"

It's like he's just speculating.

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
This is all going down on gamefaqs. Apparently the 2nd list with Ashrah is bullshit to feed youtubers.

Anyway, I can't buy this with Joker involved.
I don't buy it either, but Joker? Really? Joker's had some gnarly fucking shit done to him over the years in canon. You honestly think DC's that squeamish about his head flying around before he respawns for the rematch?

I'm not saying you're wrong, copyright holders aren't exactly known for being the most sensible and reasonable people, but I don't think Joker in an MK game is out of the realm of possibility.

I don't buy it either, but Joker? Really? Joker's had some gnarly fucking shit done to him over the years in canon. You honestly think DC's that squeamish about his head flying around before he respawns for the rematch?

I'm not saying you're wrong, copyright holders aren't exactly known for being the most sensible and reasonable people, but I dunno.
Aside from the fact that being decapitated would be the least of Joker's worries, maybe you're right. It would still surprise me solely because they haven't gone there yet.

Remember when everybody hanged on to every word Gamefaqs leaker Virgeben said just becaise he leaked Turtles in I2? And then as time went on he got less and less accurate?

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I'll be honest, I'd like that first supposed DLC leak to be true, only because I really want Nightwolf and Sheeva to come back.

That said, I do not believe it. Simply because I don't think NRS would have the restraint to not frontload the DLC with guest characters. There were seven guests in Injustice 2, and that DLC had twelve total characters(counting all four Ninja Turtles).

It's a little different in Injustice's case since most of the guests were also comic book characters, but still--I don't think we're getting only three guests in MK11's DLC. It's gotta be half guests and half returning/new MK characters.

pure.Wasted

There were seven guests in Injustice 2, and that DLC had twelve total characters(counting all four Ninja Turtles).

It's a little different in Injustice's case since most of the guests were also comic book characters
Hard disagree here. The guests were TMNT, Hellboy, Raiden, and Sub-zero. Red Hood, Manta, Starfire, Enchantress, and Atom are all DC characters. Calling them guests is *at best* like calling Tremor a guest character in MKX. At worst its like calling Kenshi and Skarlet guests in MK9 just because they werent in the story. Just silly.

Agreed on the other part though -- we'll have plenty of guests and people shouldn't delude themselves otherwise.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Hard disagree here. The guests were TMNT, Hellboy, Raiden, and Sub-zero. Red Hood, Manta, Starfire, Enchantress, and Atom are all DC characters. Calling them guests is *at best* like calling Tremor a guest character in MKX. At worst its like calling Kenshi and Skarlet guests in MK9 just because they werent in the story. Just silly.
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the DC characters were guests. I was saying that the TMNT, Hellboy, Raiden and Sub-Zero were the guests in Injustice 2. That's seven guests. There were 12 characters in that season pass, and 7 of them were guest characters, that's over half the DLC roster.

Anyway, the point of that was both MKX and Injustice 2 set the precedent that the DLC roster will include a lot of guests, which we both agree on.

pure.Wasted

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the DC characters were guests. I was saying that the TMNT, Hellboy, Raiden and Sub-Zero were the guests in Injustice 2. That's seven guests. There were 12 characters in that season pass, and 7 of them were guest characters, that's over half the DLC roster.
Sorry. I definitely misread where you said 7/12, that's my bad.

But now I have to disagree with counting TMNT as 4 separate characters to stack the odds for the "guest" side. It's not like NRS had the option to, say, cut one of the turtles and give us a full-fledged non-guest character instead. You're basically punishing NRS for giving us all 4 turtles instead of just Leo or Raph.