What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

It doesn't help that Sindel's moveset is very lackluster and what interesting moves she does have like the hair whip and banshee scream, look and sound weak in the reboot era.

It doesn't help that Sindel's moveset is very lackluster and what interesting moves she does have like the hair whip and banshee scream, look and sound weak in the reboot era.
Not only is her move set forgettable, she has no real personality to speak of.

Meanwhile Kano is brimming with personality.

Last edited:

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Sindel is literally in TOP 10 most iconic MK characters ever. What are you guys smoking??
There are 14 playable characters in MK1/2, plus Jade, Smoke, Noob, Goro, Shao Kahn, Sektor/Cyrax to make an even 20. Which of those 11 do you think Sindel is more iconic than? I'm dying to know.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
If they could animate her hair right, i’m sure Sindel would be in more games. But there is a reason most female characters have shorter hair in this game, in 9 it totally sucked, and they still can’t do it good enough.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I liked how Sindel's hair was in MKD, as it was so floaty and ethereal looking. Of course I wouldn't want it to be just a big clump of polygons, but if they could make it like that with modern graphics, that would be awesome.

Raider

Noob
Where is this lame "they can't animate her hair" excuse coming from? I can't help but laugh.
If they can't animate it, hire someone that can! What a stupid excuse lmao.
It's 2019, majority of developers perfected hair rendering in their games. And NRS can't animate hair for one female... XD

I’d rather see a lot more outdated characters then, better than bubblegum chewing hipster models anyway.
If that's your personal preference, then cool, but i think in terms of mass appeal (Which is all that matters lbr) it makes much more sense for NRS to include a "bubblegum chewing hipster" over 90s goth mom and her sunday step aeropics purple leotard.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
If that's your personal preference, then cool, but i think in terms of mass appeal (Which is all that matters lbr) it makes much more sense for NRS to include a "bubblegum chewing hipster" over 90s goth mom and her sunday step aeropics purple leotard.
Your talking about clothes as if you can’t change them, especially in this game you can. What is wrong with Goths in a gothic horror styled fighting game?

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Most people on this forum are friends which are huge fans of SF and the more human characters, they hate the more magical and monstrous characters. Don’t give them air to breath.
I like almost all the characters, it's just that Johnny and Cassie are my favorites. I'm also a fan of Scorpion, Frost, Erron Black, Sheeva and would have liked to see a return from her, Shang Tsung and am hoping the rumors are true, and have always thought Havik is an interesting character with a lot of untapped potential and would like to see a return from him.