What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I like almost all the characters, it's just that Johnny and Cassie are my favorites. I'm also a fan of Scorpion, Frost, Erron Black, Sheeva and would have liked to see a return from her, Shang Tsung and am hoping the rumors are true, and have always thought Havik is an interesting character with a lot of untapped potential and would like to see a return from him.
I said most, not all. :)

Your talking about clothes as if you can’t change them, especially in this game you can. What is wrong with Goths in a gothic horror styled fighting game?
Because Goths are essentially a 90s throwback, and designing a character to "look goth" makes the game look dated, versus a more modern and fresh character like Cassie. Also, i always just found the character to be of poor design because she's supposed to be a queen of a regal people and she looks like a middle adged mom in crisis plus the gaudy looking purple spandex leotard. The look just never fit with what the character was meant to represent imo.

Also, gothic and looking like a goth aren't the same thing.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I look beyond her purple clothes, it’s easy to change that.

And while Sindel isn’t in my personal top 5, both hair and voice special powers are high in my favorite powers top 10, I always loved them on marvel characters.

All females got better clothes in MK during MKX, so I’m sure Sindel can too.

@SindelQueen Kano is more iconic than Sindel, let's be honest a few seconds. The more iconic are by far Raiden, Sub-Zero and Scorpion. You can add to that list Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kano, Kung Lao, Kitana, Sonya, Mileena, Noob etc.

I understand that you really want your favorite character back into MK11, and I respect that, but don't say that Sindel is in the top 10 of the most iconic characters, we all know that is not the case. You are biased because you love that character, I don't blame you but at least be honest about it. Yes, Sindel is a good character that could be in MK11 with the DLCs, but there are a lot of character that could fit the same spot. I hope for you she'll be a DLC character, but keep in mind that there will always be a lot of players disappointed because their character will not be in the final roster.

Last edited:
I look beyond her purple clothes, it’s easy to change that.

And while Sindel isn’t in my personal top 5, both hair and voice special powers are high in my favorite powers top 10, I always loved them on marvel characters.

All females got better clothes in MK during MKX, so I’m sure Sindel can too.
Again, it's not just her clothes that i find dated, obviously you can change clothes, its the entire design of the character not fitting with the character concept, plus a forgettable move list and generic personality that make her a poorer choice for roster inclusion versus a character like Cassie who has a ton of personality.

have u noticed all the new chars have blue skin? BOOORING. anyway, I’m freaking rrrrraging I’m fuuuming :mad:. I’m tired about NRS taking RAIN as a joke. he deserves more consideration. They always put the same characters like Kano, liu kang... Booring!!! and they also had the courage to waste 3 slots putting the entire cage family leaving outside RAIN!?! cmon just put DRAHmin, Nitara or whoever esle instead of all the EarthRealm klassics... BOORING!!! Hope the leak isnt real. and this Kollector? who is he? one
more thing: just because this is mK don’t put all the names with K like Kronika, kollector, kitana, kintaro, kabal, kung lao, king jin, kano, kotal kahn, klkkkkkkkk
Special Forces and Earth Realm Warriors have always been boring. They use them I guess to appeal to the COD, don't like no fantasy in my videogames son, kind of crowd. The 3d era actually had a better story than where they've been going recently. Those characters could be great if given the same once over they've been giving their current ones. Hell of a lot more interesting than Kombat Kids. Don't forget most bad guys start with S. Shinnok, Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Sindel

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I think it's hilarious that people here have been grouping johnny Cage as a bland SF character. Out of 10 games hes been "apart" of SF for ONE game. He's only attached to it cus one everyone else on earth died. and two cus he married and had a kid with the major SF character. He literally has no gun moves, uses martial arts and has magic. His personality is that of a cocky movie star.

Especially in MK11, if he wasnt in the backround of the SF base, no one would even attach him to SF. Kenshi and Cyrax are similiar. They are/were in SF but no one thinks of them as a SF character. Kung Jin and Takeda were White Lotus and Shirai Ryu , yet people only refer to them as SF characters lol

TLDR: I get why people could find Sonya, Cassie, Jacqui, Jax boring, but don't just group up anyone whose part of SF and generalize them all together. Johnny Cage, Kenshi, Cyrax, Takeda, Kung Jin are/were all technically SF at one point and are nothing like what people say "bland pew pew gun shooting boring humans SF characters"

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I think it has to do more with the story than the gameplay when it comes to SF complaints. Special Forces is easily the least interesting thing in Mortal Kombat's lore, so to have a game that focuses on their missions and conflicts is pretty lame. Takeda in the comics on Shirai Ryu missions was awesome, Takeda in MKX on Special Forces missions was wack.

Because obviously nobody would look at Takeda's weird ninja gameplay and think he's part of a United States military division. But only having one cutscene where he's hanging out with his mentor Scorpion wasn't what we were hoping for from the seeing the comics. Same with wasting Sub-Zero's entire chapter on him standing in the same place fighting 4 different SF characters.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Sindel was on the second . He had five minutes . Not wilding stating facts . And that has nothing to do with how “popular” he is . Out of all the characters he ranked 26/27. He’s the lowest “fan fav.” Dont @ me cause I’m giving you stats
The second movie is widely loathed. And Sindel wasn't a popular player choice in MK9 either, sadly.

The most iconic characters in MK are the MK1/MK2 playable cast, Shao Kahn, Goro, then after them probably Smoke/Jade/Noob/Cyrax/Sektor. I'd put Sindel in the next tier down, alongside characters like Ermac, Kabal, Nightwolf, and Kenshi. She's definitely popular and recognizable but she is far from the top 10 'most iconic' in terms of popular understanding of the franchise. Lots of people who don't even play these games know who Kano is.

Like obviously she's my favorite and I think she's a big part of MK and she should return! But hyperbole is not helping the case.

SubZeroIce

Runway

New leak... Apparently this is Mileena in the game. Not sure how real this is but honestly wouldn't mind this design. Braids look good on her.

Any of the MK detectives wanna find the source of this?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
That Mileena leak is fake.

Like why do we get such render leaks for the characters we didnt see yet than similar stuff like we did for all the other characters?

People are just hoping on the real leak and do fake stuff to "complete" the leak.

When we dont see more potato stuff and instead high quality pictures thats a big giveaway at this point.