What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Did you see the house in the flash forward? Clearly nobody is living there.
You mean when it was all burned up?
No, it's always been a lie to make himself feel like a decent man when we all know it's his ego. The flashbacks of gray matter prove that's who he's really been all along, but the final one of them buying the house, it shows his ego has always been there. The show is trying to say it was never for the family, it was for Walt's ego.
I wouldn't really say ego, I would go more with pride.

Think about it: 50 year old middle class man with a shitty job, wife doesn't respect him, son likes obnoxious asshole brother in law more then him, diagnosed with cancer, watched his colleagues rise to billion dollar levels of fame, etc. Pride was really the only thing he had. If he took the offer for Grey Matter to pay for his treatment, then the whole series wouldn't have happened, but because he is so full of pride and resentment he would rather cook meth.

Skitzo

Noob
You mean when it was all burned up?

I wouldn't really say ego, I would go more with pride.

Think about it: 50 year old middle class man with a shitty job, wife doesn't respect him, son likes obnoxious asshole brother in law more then him, diagnosed with cancer, watched his colleagues rise to billion dollar levels of fame, etc. Pride was really the only thing he had. If he took the offer for Grey Matter to pay for his treatment, then the whole series wouldn't have happened, but because he is so full of pride and resentment he would rather cook meth.

You can't say pride, it's his ego. Remember how he killed Gus & said "I won"? Think about it, he only ever truly went after Gus because Jesse was everything he ever wanted & didn't need Walt anymore. Walt felt like he deserved that & didn't want to be cut out so he did what he did because he felt like he needed the credit, like gray matter. Pride would've given himself long ago as the family man he was & not letting things get out of control, but it shows that he never was a family man, there is no pride, its just hiesenburg

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Also I am team walter so I will not listen to any facts or voices of reason and insist that Walt is the 2nd coming of jesus.

Skitzo

Noob
Also I am team walter so I will not listen to any facts or voices of reason and insist that Walt is the 2nd coming of jesus.

I've always been Team Walt up until these last few episodes, but you can't deny everything that's bad or has been going bad, is because of him. I love him but one way or another, Walt "has to go"

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I've always been Team Walt up until these last few episodes, but you can't deny everything that's bad or has been going bad, is because of him. I love him but one way or another, Walt "has to go"
Walt having to go is pretty much a given. There is no scenario where he ends up living in the end. Jesse is too much of a broken soul I don't see how he will even to able to live a life after all of this.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I agree, Walt is evil now and is probably going to fuck some shit up next week, but he needs to be taken out.

Jesus confirmed coward and bitch who treats his family like property and poisons children?
I bet if I told you to jump off a bridge you'd take that literally too.

shoutouts to painfully obvious sarcasm.

Skitzo

Noob
Walt having to go is pretty much a given. There is no scenario where he ends up living in the end. Jesse is too much of a broken soul I don't see how he will even to able to live a life after all of this.

That's why i believe this has to come full circle with both of them

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
He's probably a broken mess after what happened with Andrea. I can't see him just living a normal life after this.

jaym7018

Noob
I agree, Walt is evil now and is probably going to fuck some shit up next week, but he needs to be taken out.

I bet if I told you to jump off a bridge you'd take that literally too.

shoutouts to painfully obvious sarcasm.
I thought my sarcasm was obvious to. I knew you were being sarcastic, cause obviously Hank is Jesus and he died for the sins of others.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Walt kills everyone and escapes, cancer goes away for good, goes under a new name, marries a woman and starts a new family, and it turns out to be how Malcom in the Middle started.
ROFL!