What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Evil can be funny. Jason bashing a slut against a tree while shes in a sleeping bag is funny. Tuco was absolutely a dark comedic relief like to the T.
So walt is an evil madman and Tuco was just funny?

You're arguments are so confusing lol

Zoidberg747

No Walt is an evil madman, Tuco is also an evil madman he is also funny. This show is littered with dark comedy. Youd have to be blind to not see it.
Lol I know where the dark comedy is. But you talk as if Walter is this horrible character and you praise tuco as a great one. One of the main points of the show is how Walt has become like Tuco and Gus, corrupt and mad with power.

jaym7018

Noob
Lol I know where the dark comedy is. But you talk as if Walter is this horrible character and you praise tuco as a great one. One of the main points of the show is how Walt has become like Tuco and Gus, corrupt and mad with power.
Its because Tuco has redeeming qualities ie hes funny ,Walt has no redeeming qualities as a character (i already went over this when i said i liked a character like Hannibal Lecter)Walt is also nothing like Tuco

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
He didnt say that at all. Actually he said " why do you care how i make my money this is your fault" and "you have no right to tell my son what i do" which obviously implies she knew what he was doing.
yea, but he also said she had nothing to do with the process and then destroyed his 1999 flip phone. I just watched it again so I know what happened lol.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I just hope the nazis and todd don't end up surviving in some twist ending. That would enrage me. I can see Jesse committing suicide. He just has no hope, unless somehow Walt storms the place kills everyone in sight and dat bitch lydia is poisoned.

Only thing is certain right now. WALT IS A DEAD MAN.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Oh, man. I totally hope Walt has just snapped.

That remixed music at the end was gdlk. Totally cannot wait for next week's episode.

Also, that phone call confirmed for Walt taking the blame to help Skylar out. Sorry, Jaym.

Oh, man. I totally hope Walt has just snapped.

That remixed music at the end was gdlk. Totally cannot wait for next week's episode.

Also, that phone call confirmed for Walt taking the blame to help Skylar out. Sorry, Jaym.
That music made the ending so much better then it already was

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I'm imagining myself as Walt in that moment watching Gretchen and Elliott on TV and hearing them saying the things they said. I gotta tell you I think I would have snapped also. Not saying i would go on a shooting rampage gunning for them, but man I would have done something. The rage inside me would just explode.

I just need to get this off my chest: it disgusts me that Vince "disliking cold-hearted Skyler makes you a sexist" Gilligan was so gung-ho about ruining this sweet young mother, Andrea and her family's life. Poisoning her son, killing her brother and then ending her life, all to push Jesse to the brink of sanity as he feels the karmic punishment for his sins. Objects to be used to push the plot along.

Two girlfriends are now two dead girlfriends ie women stuffed into refrigerators. You did nothing but torture this family Gilligan, what the hell is wrong with you dude?

jaym7018

Noob
I just need to get this off my chest: it disgusts me that Vince "disliking cold-hearted Skyler makes you a sexist" Gilligan was so gung-ho about ruining this sweet young mother, Andrea and her family's life. Poisoning her son, killing her brother and then ending her life, all to push Jesse to the brink of sanity as he feels the karmic punishment for his sins. Objects to be used to push the plot along.

Two girlfriends are now two dead girlfriends ie women stuffed into refrigerators. You did nothing but torture this family Gilligan, what the hell is wrong with you dude?
If you havent noticed their are people that in spite of everything that happened want to call Walter and Jesse good people. Its got to the point with the simpletons that Vince had to spell it out in neon letters THESE 2 SCUMBAGS ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE.

If you havent noticed their are people that in spite of everything that happened want to call Walter and Jesse good people. Its got to the point with the simpletons that Vince had to spell it out in neon letters THESE 2 SCUMBAGS ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE.
You don't get it man, at all. Jesse isn't responsible for the deaths of these women or them being used to toy with his emotions. THE MEN WHO WROTE THE PLOT KILLED THEM.

Jesse has always been a good guy to the ladies he has been with. He's not a scumbag at all.

jaym7018

Noob
You don't get it man, at all. Jesse isn't responsible for the deaths of these women or them being used to toy with his emotions. THE MEN WHO WROTE THE PLOT KILLED THEM.

Jesse has always been a good guy to the ladies he has been with. He's not a scumbag at all.
He is a scumbag these women died cause they made the poor decision to associate with said scumbag. I mean wtf any girl that knowing dates a drug dealer shouldnt be surprised when shit happens.

Zoidberg747

What about Hank, or Ted(did he die, idk), or the 11 year old boy? Saying that only women have been dying in the crossfire is straight up false. Sure those two died, because he is trying to show how no matter what the business will affect you and everyone you ever knew.

jaym7018

Noob
What about Hank, or Ted(did he die, idk), or the 11 year old boy? Saying that only women have been dying in the crossfire is straight up false. Sure those two died, because he is trying to show how no matter what the business will affect you and everyone you ever knew.
This, you can sum it up with drug dealers are not good people,steer clear.

Fucked Ted I say. He was a dumbass who wouldn't listen to reason.

Hank was a good guy, but wasn't on the sidelines in this war. He died as a combatant.

While Andrea and her family were civilians in all of this. I did mention Brock in there.