What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

jaym7018

Noob
So would you guys say that it starts getting really good around the 2nd season? If the first season is only 7 episodes long and it starts getting good around the 2nd season I'll give it a try
Once they start to develop Hanks character is when it gets good. Which is in season two. Saul also becomes a regular and he enhances the show as well.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
He is a comic book character and a joke. Tucos hilarious. His men are hilarious to. Remember when tuco beats that guy to death and calls him a pussy for dying. Then tucos other lackey goes back to recover the body only to have his arm severed by the pile of cars then he dies from bleeding out. Everything about and involving tuco is hilarious.
You're sick.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
So would you guys say that it starts getting really good around the 2nd season? If the first season is only 7 episodes long and it starts getting good around the 2nd season I'll give it a try
Season 2 picks up yes. Season 1 is the worst season (does not mean it's bad at all) which is saying alot because all the seasons in this show are really good., it was just hampered by the writers strike.

Season 2 introduces more characters and really starts the transformation of Walt's Character. And each season of this show is better than the previous season, which for me anyway is the only time i can ever say that about a TV show.

I'd rank each season like this. Best to worst.

LionHeart V1

I know VG has said they always wanted to turn Walt into Scarface, but am I the only one that thinks he much more similarities with The Godfather Michael Corleone?

jaym7018

Noob
Season 2 picks up yes. Season 1 is the worst season (does not mean it's bad at all) which is saying alot because all the seasons in this show are really good., it was just hampered by the writers strike.

Season 2 introduces more characters and really starts the transformation of Walt's Character. And each season of this show is better than the previous season, which for me anyway is the only time i can ever say that about a TV show.

I'd rank each season like this. Best to worst.
One thin i will say about BB is it does get progessively better season by season. Even the wire cant say that.

jaym7018

Noob
I know VG has said they always wanted to turn Walt into Scarface, but am I the only one that thinks he much more similarities with The Godfather Michael Corleone?
VG said that when he pitched the show to Networks. His view on Walter has very much changed. Hes nothing like Michael, Michael didnt want the throne it was all but forced on him

LionHeart V1

VG said that when he pitched the show to Networks. His view on Walter has very much changed. Hes nothing like Michael, Michael didnt want the throne it was all but forced on him
You are right about that, Michael was never about greed or power. Fredo on the other hand was very bitter. But then at the end Michael ordered the death of his very own brother and thus was never the same again. I wouldn't mind if this show had a Godfather part 2 ending to it.

jaym7018

Noob
You are right about that, Michael was never about greed or power. Fredo on the other hand was very bitter. But then at the end Michael ordered the death of his very own brother and thus was never the same again. I wouldn't mind if this show had a Godfather part 2 ending to it.
A godfather 2 ending would require him losing his family and killing Jesse but regaining power as a meth king. Basically it would be Heisenberg completely taking over Walter White. This seems near impossible considering hes pretty much one of the most wanted men in the country at this point.

The series gets progressively better and better and you get continually more invested in all of the characters.

There are things that happen in Season 1 that will get you hooked and keep you wanting to see more.

Just get caught up, it's definitely worth it. This is the best show on television that I have ever seen.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
After watching all the episodes up to now, it's interesting to go back and watch the show from the beginning.

FOREVER KING Morty is right. This show will go down as one of the best TV dramas ever. It was nominated for 13 emmys this year, which I think is the most for any show before.

LionHeart V1

Last 2 episodes of BB are going to be 75 mins each. Confused though, idk if i read it wrong but i think AMC said it's going to be commercial free. Could be mistaken. Either way i'm happy. There is still so much story left to tell that i don't think they could tie everything up in 48 mins.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
He is a comic book character and a joke. Tucos hilarious. His men are hilarious to. Remember when tuco beats that guy to death and calls him a pussy for dying. Then tucos other lackey goes back to recover the body only to have his arm severed by the pile of cars then he dies from bleeding out. Everything about and involving tuco is hilarious.
Thats not funny, that is just evil. To debate whether or not it is evil is just foolish. He murdered a man in cold blood and stashed his body away because he couldn't deal with his anger issues.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Ok, predictions bitches. Jaym7018 better shut the fuck up and not talk about my prediction.

Nazis are going to use the information about the video skylar and walt made to hunt down walts family and kill Skylar and Marie.

Since walt is slowly becoming Gus, who was also a man capable of being good/bad I imagine things will go similarly with him as the did with Gus.

The ricin will be used to poison himself and the nazis that matter. Todd, Jack the other retard and Jesse. He will get close to them by offering to cook or some crap.

This will begin his death timer. Now hes in a race to kill lydia by placing a bullet through her head and her death scene looking up at the blue sky.

Just like Gus, everyone dies and thus all ends are tied. Blue meth no longer exists.

Walt jr develops a meth addiction and the show ends with him cooking breakfast for Holly.

jaym7018

Noob
Thats not funny, that is just evil. To debate whether or not it is evil is just foolish. He murdered a man in cold blood and stashed his body away because he couldn't deal with his anger issues.
Evil can be funny. Jason bashing a slut against a tree while shes in a sleeping bag is funny. Tuco was absolutely a dark comedic relief like to the T.

jaym7018

Noob
Ok, predictions bitches. Jaym7018 better shut the fuck up and not talk about my prediction.

Nazis are going to use the information about the video skylar and walt made to hunt down walts family and kill Skylar and Marie.

Since walt is slowly becoming Gus, who was also a man capable of being good/bad I imagine things will go similarly with him as the did with Gus.

The ricin will be used to poison himself and the nazis that matter. Todd, Jack the other retard and Jesse. He will get close to them by offering to cook or some crap.

This will begin his death timer. Now hes in a race to kill lydia by placing a bullet through her head and her death scene looking up at the blue sky.

Just like Gus, everyone dies and thus all ends are tied. Blue meth no longer exists.

Walt jr develops a meth addiction and the show ends with him cooking breakfast for Holly.
I will not talk about your hilariously terrible predictions, as per your request.