What's new

Brainiac Living Guide Thread

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Damn, oh well. I imagine Story Mode will only take 20-30 minutes if I play on the easiest difficulty and skip all the cut-scenes. I can just watch the inevitable Story Mode master cut or whatever they end up releasing on Youtube.

Damn, oh well. I imagine Story Mode will only take 20-30 minutes if I play on the easiest difficulty and skip all the cut-scenes. I can just watch the inevitable Story Mode master cut or whatever they end up releasing on Youtube.
it should be like the first section of the living guide: "So you wanna learn how too use Brainiac? Beat storymode, sn))"

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Am I the only one that is shocked and ecstatic that his dive kick is natural and not gear? That alone made the entire stream worth it.
Nope! I just saw that in the breakdown in this thread and got so excited! The auto-correcting meter-burn is just icing on the cake! Anyone know if he can use Divekick after his ceiling-swing move?

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
If you want to keep playing on pad the normal way, you can try changing one of your left triggers to be trait Something I would do for Marvel 3 whenever I played a character with a charge button move.
Yeah, this. I mean, what are your shoulder buttons usually doing? Meter burn, throw, stance, and BLANK? Might be easier to hold down a shoulder than try to adopt an entirely new way of gripping the pad after X number years holding it the normal way.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I missed the stream, but can't wait to watch the footage tomorrow and then get my hands on this character Monday night.