What's new

Brainiac Living Guide Thread

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
This FinalBoss account was banned for rules violation???? I have to redo this whole entire thing over...

@STORMS @CrimsonShadow @Espio @Youphemism

Can I choose to have this CoRzz account banned and keep the other??
Yeah well that's not our fault, should've read the rules before deciding to make a secondary account dafty :p

I think you probably can use the other one instead of your current one if you like but I'll leave it up to a higher up to deal with tht.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The only reason I made another account is because I don't want this one anymore lmao if I wanted this one, I wouldn't have a reason to make another one haha
What do you mean you don't want this one any more? You clearly want an account, no reason not to use the one you currently have.

Damn, was soooo disappointed they showed lantern and arrow. Hope they will do brainiac next. Also we are getting I2 on May 19 in Russian so, for four days I will be monitoring this thread's findings)

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Damn, was soooo disappointed they showed lantern and arrow. Hope they will do brainiac next. Also we are getting I2 on May 19 in Russian so, for four days I will be monitoring this thread's findings)
I'll be updating it in real time as I play. So be sure to try and tune in to the stream!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think Brainiac is going to be a great defensive character with his amazing anti-air, long pokes, and disjointed hitboxes.