What's new

SALTY Bradycast

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I agreed 100% with Brady...

Member when GM Subz was OP? When even Sonicfox cried to the devs to nerf him? How come he and the rest of you scrubs couldn't pick a better char back then? Yeah... I thought so.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
.... So you make a Bradycast to "clear the air" because someone flamed you hard in another thread (unjustly, IMO) only to do the same exact thing to someone else....

C'mon Tom....

Also, and I don't say this to be mean or demeaning, but being a person in the spotlight of any online community means you have to grow thicker skin. If someone flames you, it should have no baring on what you wish to continue doing.

Stop making Bradycasts for MKX because you want to, not because someone or "they" got under your skin.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
.... So you make a Bradycast to "clear the air" because someone flamed you hard in another thread (unjustly, IMO) only to do the same exact thing to someone else....

C'mon Tom....

Also, and I don't say this to be mean or demeaning, but being a person in the spotlight of any online community means you have to grow thicker skin. If someone flames you, it should have no baring on what you wish to continue doing.

Stop making Bradycasts for MKX because you want to, not because someone or "they" got under your skin.
I bet Bradycasts will come back. No MKX without Bradycasts, no Bradycasts without MKX. :)

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
What if you've been consistent in pointing out how unbalanced certain things are from the beginning?

I don't mind playing a character whose not top 10. I don't mind struggling in certain match ups (I mean it sucks, but I can deal). I'll continue to play Jacqui and maybe pick up a secondary or explore her other variations further.

I just want to be able to turn around and say mate, that's so bullshit and for the opponent to be like, yeah I know haha. I fully acknowledge the bullshit that my character has.

I don't want someone to come back at me with, "Just use a different character bro, it's fine." Because the reality is, certain things aren't fine. Certain things in this game are overwhelmingly powerful tools and should be toned down. Whether or not they actually will, I just want people to acknowledge the hand they've been dealt. Instead of telling me that shit's fine and fair and I just suck and get good.
but jacqui is top 5 according the the best jacqui player in the world yungmonster12 :DOGE

Skedar70

Noob
I used to think good of Brady. Lately I have changed my mind. Every time he is in REOs skype calls(very entertaining) he brings the mood down with his constant complaining, whining, negative/depressive attitude. He said this was going to change in the last Brady cast but it still remains the same. "I'm bad, no one will play me cause they think I'm bad, dragon won't play :(:(:(:mad:" Then he doesn't join the KOTH with REO and the rest of the top players.

JORGIE

Noob
It's not about changing anything though. It's about people acknowledging what they've got. Like I just want you to realise it's not fair. I don't care if you can't change it. Keep abusing your bullshit by all means. I'm not going to tell you how to play the game. If you're winning it means you're doing something right. Just stop telling me that it's all fair and that my character is broke when you're playing fricken Mileena, D'Vorah or Johnny.
As a SQ D'Vorah main I completely agree with you.
I wish I had a dollar for every time I landed a b1 WGC after a blocked puddle because of how scared people are of the overhead. I used to main Tigrar Fury Goro and MoS Ermac and I will tell you right now that learning D'Vorah caused me to drop both of those fuckers for competetive play because she's literally a combination of both of them.

• Good damage off of 50/50s (less dmg than Ermac but safe so automatically better)
  • +12 off of a 12f foward advancing mid string with no gaps (Goro can only be +12 with flame breath and that shit is gimmicky as fuck)
  • +20 low launching projectile that doesn't go away on hit because I'm guessing she needs that
  • 7f punisher that leads to 30-35%
  • One of the best corner carriers in the game and once you're in the corner you're stuck in a safe blender that you can't jump out of because you'll either get puddled or anti aired with s1 or d2.
Only thing Goro and Ermac has over D'Vorah are their armored moves and that's nowhere near enough for me to want to use them over her

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
The real question is.... is this 2008/09 again? Or 2011/12 again? Or 2013/14 again?

I'll add 2015/16 to the list in 2018 when some guys say that BoogerEater8675309 is a better player than Brady and the charade begins again.

If you look back and break down the cycle... it's quite remarkable.

You might have seen it all on this site but its been a while since ive seen a joke go that far over someones head (if it indeed did).

Anywho Tom people dig the Bradycast stuff man i hope its not finished.
My brain didn't compute that as a joke and unless I missed what was supposedly funny about it, then it still wasn't funny.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
My brain didn't compute that as a joke and unless I missed what was supposedly funny about it, then it still wasn't funny.
As you've said "ive seen everything" it wouldnt be the internet if there werent ppl not taking a second to think before jumping to conclusions such as yourself would it?

If you didnt like/get the joke fine, had you read it this could have been avoided. But your right instead of just doing that and just not paying attention to the post all together would have been WAY to much work for you in that department.

Either way this is getting off topic let these folks get back on track with this thread if you want to continue to be E sarcastic and condescending then you can PM me about it.

This conversation is done.

As you've said "ive seen everything" it wouldnt be the internet if there werent ppl not taking a second to think before jumping to conclusions such as yourself would it?

If you didnt like/get the joke fine, had you read it this could have been avoided. But your right instead of just doing that and just not paying attention to the post all together would have been WAY to much work for you in that department.

Either way this is getting off topic let these folks get back on track with this thread if you want to continue to be E sarcastic and condescending then you can PM me about it.

This conversation is done.
Because if I didn't read it, I wouldn't make a comment... or is that too hard to understand? You made a supposed joke that wasn't funny and I just stated a known fact within the Wrestling community that Mae Young giving birth to a freaking hand does not equal funny nor realistic. To be fair, you sat yourself up for a comment like mine. But I will respectfully end the conversation...