What's new

SALTY Bradycast

Wigy

There it is...
Or people can listen to his opinion and don't go over the edge with insults and trolling just because they don't agree with his statements or opinions. Simple as that.
Nah, he needs to seriously man the fuck up. I was watching one of his streams and he got bopped by a goro HARD and someone said 'tom is free to goro lol' and he uninstalls the game. If you think anybody is goung to take a player who does that seriously and that we should listen to him you have to be kidding.

Nah, he needs to seriously man the fuck up. I was watching one of his streams and he got bopped by a goro HARD and someone said 'tom is free to goro lol' and he uninstalls the game. If you think anybody is goung to take a player who does that seriously and that we should listen to him you have to be kidding.
Perhaps he does things that you don't like but who's forcing you to watch him? However, I do agree that he needs a thicker skin.

Wigy

There it is...
Perhaps he does things that you don't like but who's forcing you to watch him? However, I do agree that he needs a thicker skin.
I don't usually watch him ever. I just find it hilarious he expects anyone to treat him anything other than how he is, a child.