What's new

SALTY Bradycast

Goat-City

Banned
Because if I didn't read it, I wouldn't make a comment... or is that too hard to understand? You made a supposed joke that wasn't funny and I just stated a known fact within the Wrestling community that Mae Young giving birth to a freaking hand does not equal funny nor realistic. To be fair, you sat yourself up for a comment like mine. But I will respectfully end the conversation...
The joke is that the attitude era was most people's favorite era of wrestling, so people like to pretend it was real because they loved it, which is what testers did by saying it's real in his HEART, and to further show that he was joking he reiterated that it was ONLY real in his heart, because it was so obviously ridiculous and fake that no one sane could ever fool themselves into thinking such a crazy show was real. It's extremely obvious but there you go.

On topic: KingHippo deserved to get told to shut the fuck up. Him saying people who like to discuss ways to improve the game are just jerking off to how smart they are is bull shit. The rest of his post was ok but that was stupid, especially when he claims to have dropped the game and will never do anything competitively himself, which was what Tom pointed out in the Bradycast as to why he should shut the fuck up about what other people like to do that is potentially very helpful for the game.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
This site... Wow.

Yeah it's a shame to NOT here such a intelligent and sincere voice speak through the wire the way you do but you know what. You aslo got to ask yourself.

Do you want to do it for a dude like me who is almost has old as you who has the maturity and drive to want to try and do what you've done to the few or great out here to speak and teach your knowledge and expertise.

Or for yourself and not get caught up in the stupidity of some who whine and bitch and cry repeatedly like babies.

This game is *is what it is*.

And on a scrubs individual opinion.

It's fine. It's not the best nor the worst. If your interested in truly learning this game and becoming a good fundamentally sound player then keep playing.

If not and you want tings easy and without any issues problems or hard work in your playstyle or characters then keep playing.

This game is truly balanced to have the best & worst of both worlds.

I agree with Brady.

TYM....
Enough.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
Did you see that one show on TV where that guy got killed by a zombie? He really got killed by a zombie on set. It was crazy...
I've seen 128 kg Samoan man kidnapped by ninjas, the ninjas are doing it in live tv why wont teh police do something about this ninjas epidemic

So nobody is allowed to have an opinion on anything cause tom gets regularly blown out the ass for being a man child.... Aighht.
I don't think that honestly. The problem is that it seems that whenever Tom Brady makes an opinion (which is usually an opinion or just common sense fact), someone tries to discredit him and devalue his opinion.

Wigy

There it is...
I don't think that honestly. The problem is that it seems that whenever Tom Brady makes an opinion (which is usually an opinion or just common sense fact), someone tries to discredit him and devalue his opinion.
All his opinions are swayed by the fact he gets trolled. His entire public persona is just a bullyvictim at the moment.

Wigy

There it is...
Agree. Most people don't even listen to what he has to say before commenting, and it's sad, because imo his observations are pretty accurate and well explained most of the times.
I cant listen to him cause legit he is a manchild. If he sorted out his public persona and just did tech like reo does i'd be all for him cause hes a clever player. Hes just desperate for props.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
All his opinions are swayed by the fact he gets trolled. His entire public persona is just a bullyvictim at the moment.
Could it be possible that there's a bullying epidemic and Tom feels a need to point it out in the hopes that the minds and moral of this community can evolve into something greater?

Wigy

There it is...
Could it be possible that there's a bullying epidemic and Tom feels a need to point it out in the hopes that the minds and moral of this community can evolve into something greater?
Toms the only one who really has an issue with trolling. The community is not going to change and everyone else is fine with it. Tom says a bunch of stuff, some of it violently emotional gets trolled, rinse repeat.

When only one person is getting 'bullied' its most likely that persons fault. Like none of this bullshit nursery nonsense

I cant listen to him cause legit he is a manchild. If he sorted out his public persona and just did tech like reo does i'd be all for him cause hes a clever player. Hes just desperate for props.
What you call a public persona, I call a man who's desperate to try to teach an unwilling community how to do things without having to be a bitch or a troll when they don't agree with something that he states. In other words, he's going out of his way to help a community that is 75% against him, 15% could care less or likes to troll him because reasons and the last 10% who actually sees his points and tries to cooperate it with their daily understanding of the game and its meta that's in question.

It should be noted that when Brady explains something that in other communities is just plain common sense or facts, he get's called a "manchild" or a "desperate, attention-seeking old man.." though, those insults aren't warranted. I couldn't be as civil or calm as Brady when he does those inward trolling "I must suck, despite I made 9th place (generally) in American tournaments..." Because he's poking fun at those who poke fun at him and whilst others think he's an idiot, he's calculated in what he does and says. Basically, Brady's literally the Donald Trump of MK/TYM. He's a polarizing figure that the majority hates/trolls and the minority sees his points and run with the ball with it.

Toms the only one who really has an issue with trolling. The community is not going to change and everyone else is fine with it. Tom says a bunch of stuff, some of it violently emotional gets trolled, rinse repeat.

When only one person is getting 'bullied' its most likely that persons fault. Like none of this bullshit nursery nonsense
See the thing is we've as a community (and as people,) believe that if you can't take a "joke" you're stuck up, a person who's boring and not funt to be around. However, the trolls that Brady receives are usually stupid. For instance in that original REO stream where CDJr is yelling at the top of his lungs incoherently, trying to disprove Brady, he didn't do it. Instead he resorted to insulting the man and his intelligence by claiming Madzin is better than he ever was. Brady does the right thing and leaves/mutes his microphone and rested for a bit while CD Jr continued to be as you claimed a "manchild", even after he left the chat. Now if you want to be selective and ignore that, that's on you but the truth needs to be shown.

Maybe it's just because I see myself just like Brady: Despite the fact that we both try our best to help, we're always being bullied and it comes a time we just have to stand up (because no one else is for us).

Wigy

There it is...
See the thing is we've as a community (and as people,) believe that if you can't take a "joke" you're stuck up, a person who's boring and not funt to be around. However, the trolls that Brady receives are usually stupid. For instance in that original REO stream where CDJr is yelling at the top of his lungs incoherently, trying to disprove Brady, he didn't do it. Instead he resorted to insulting the man and his intelligence by claiming Madzin is better than he ever was. Brady does the right thing and leaves/mutes his microphone and rested for a bit while CD Jr continued to be as you claimed a "manchild", even after he left the chat. Now if you want to be selective and ignore that, that's on you but the truth needs to be shown.

Maybe it's just because I see myself just like Brady: Despite the fact that we both try our best to help, we're always being bullied and it comes a time we just have to stand up (because no one else is for us).
He spends 90% of his time having a tantrum cause people dont lick his ass and so uninstalls mkx.

If he spent less time having a hissyfit he wouldnt get trolled. This is where most of his opinions on the community stem from, him not getting the props he wants

He spends 90% of his time having a tantrum cause people dont lick his ass and so uninstalls mkx.

If he spent less time having a hissyfit he wouldnt get trolled. This is where most of his opinions on the community stem from, him not getting the props he wants
Or people can listen to his opinion and don't go over the edge with insults and trolling just because they don't agree with his statements or opinions. Simple as that.