What's new

Match Footage Brady vs Denzel

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I still think... when all is said and done... Denzell is probably one of the few people that will be able to beat Curbo's Cage... with that kind of dominance.
Sgt Reed 24.... if you want an aggressive SZ player... here he is... your role model :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I still think... when all is said and done... Denzell is probably one of the few people that will be able to beat Curbo's Cage... with that kind of dominance.
Sgt Reed 24.... if you want an aggressive SZ player... here he is... your role model :)
haha, I play more Tom Brady style these days ... or, at least, I try to.

And didn't Denzel already beat Curbo's cage yesterday?

Slade

Make It Rain
If you want to be aggressive dont play Sub Zero.
This might be true, but if it works for someone, why change it?

Denzell should probably have been more selective about his aggression, but not just go into a complete shell like some others suggest...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
If you want to be aggressive dont play Sub Zero.
he beat the piss out of Curbo by being aggressive. He never once just walked away like Brady does.

He wasn't like... JC aggressive... but he did things much differently than what is typically preached by SZ players.

BS3OOO

Noob
I respect Tom Brady for being a class act. Like someone stated earlier these mirror matches are strictly for the community. Congratulate Tom Brady, but there's absolutely no need to insult Denzell when a lot of you can hold no candle to him. No one insulted Curbo when he got 5-0'd be Brady, he always talks mad shit. Call me a goody 2 shoes, but it was kinda hard watching Triforce call the man stupid and all that 'stuff' on commentary while watching him lose. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody!

Mirror matches don't prove fucking anything, and MLG Spring Champ's just proved this. See how many top players Denzell beat with sub zero...
no other sub beats top players? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnn

go ahead mods, do what i know you wanted to have done in the first place. Close this thread for a second time, god knows you wanted to keep it closed.

/Thread

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"

go ahead mods, do what i know you wanted to have done in the first place. Close this thread for a second time, god knows you wanted to keep it closed.

/Thread
There are a lot of retarded people on this website man. One such person insinuated that 16 bit beating REO at MLG was "staged" because "you know how these corporate things are". Try to ignore them.

LOL!

Everyone knows you beat top players in Tournaments and Casuals.

I think people are giving more props to Denzel becuase he beat top players in a event more stacked than EVO2K11 AND placed 2nd.

No one is taking away credit from you dude, you're a top player, you beat top players all the time.

LOL!

Everyone knows you beat top players in Tournaments and Casuals.

I think people are giving more props to Denzel becuase he beat top players in a event more stacked than EVO2K11 AND placed 2nd.

No one is taking away credit from you dude, you're a top player, you beat top players all the time.

I dont care about denzells props, he deserves them for sure. IMO, you cant praise him enough. I was just saying that I found it kinda messed up that this thread was closed and put in the nether realm.

Dark_Rob

Noob

/Thread
Sometimes I really feel I should smack the bejeezuz out of you, for your own good.

Death

Noob
So much hype leading up to this Sub mirror and Tom won easily and now its forgotten because Denzel blew up every1 in tournaments where it mattered. If Denzel 5-0d Tom and babied him id bet anything this thread would have at least 10 pages lol

The trifroce commentary was absolutely disgusting. I had to mute it while watching the match. There was no hype with the shit he said. He just sounded like a douchehbag trying too hard..ugh

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Sub vs. Sub is like Chess Kombat all over again. I love it! Most people hate this mirror match, but I can't get enough of it.

Also, because I paused my video like this and it was just too good to pass up:

Lol what moment was this?

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Last thing......... now, give me some fucking INJUSTICE! Superman, GL, and, Grundy ftw!!!!
So you will be playing... a gay character?

Lol, just messing, GL kick ass. :) I hope The Batman will be well designed in this game.

BS3OOO

Noob
So much hype leading up to this Sub mirror and Tom won easily and now its forgotten because Denzel blew up every1 in tournaments where it mattered. If Denzel 5-0d Tom and babied him id bet anything this thread would have at least 10 pages lol

The trifroce commentary was absolutely disgusting. I had to mute it while watching the match. There was no hype with the shit he said. He just sounded like a douchehbag trying too hard..ugh
Yeah I personally couldn't stand the commentary myself. It's already bad enough if you're losing that badly. No need for the insults. I'm just glad he redeemed himself.