What's new

Match Footage Brady vs Denzel

Gimmick

Noob
Maaaan. The sub mirrors were hype only because of the implications, but the Jax mirrors were actual hype matches. Tyrant vs. CD jr is the most hype match i've seen since cdjr vs pl

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Great matches from both players is all I can say, calling people free is pretty weak in my opinion, but whatever.

This was one of the few times I've actually been entertained with a Sub mirror, they usually make golf look exciting, but this one was really hype and stylish.

Congrats Tom:).

Also, Triforce's commentary made me almost die from laughter.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't believe I missed this live! Stream monsters must have been going nuts! Congrats Brady, though I expected nothing less ;) I'm happy for you! And Triforce on the mic, hype! Sounded like Jaha for a second there haha

Congrats to Tom. Definitely gotta get bradys face in that scarface poster. Jr and Tyrant was nuts. Most entertaining mirror ever. Props to Jr for pullin through.

Let me start off by saying that NO ONE was "exposed" here, not djt or mit. Mirrors don't determine who the better player is, tournaments do. Win or lose in a mirror, denzell is a great player whose tourney resume speaks to that. He has won tournaments, placed top in tournaments, even placed top 5 at evo which is something I haven't done in MK9 and something that 99% of players will never do.

Thanks all of you guys for all the support from day 1! Believe me, I know my supporters are there and yes I do pay attention to it over the few haters. Thank you all, I love this community! Long live MK!!!

Last thing......... now, give me some fucking INJUSTICE! Superman, GL, and, Grundy ftw!!!!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Let me start off by saying that NO ONE was "exposed" here, not djt or mit. Mirrors don't determine who the better player is, tournaments do. Win or lose in a mirror, denzell is a great player whose tourney resume speaks to that. He has won tournaments, placed top in tournaments, even placed top 5 at evo which is something I haven't done in MK9 and something that 99% of players will never do.

Thanks all of you guys for all the support from day 1! Believe me, I know my supporters are there and yes I do pay attention to it over the few haters. Thank you all, I love this community! Long live MK!!! You are a humble man Brady good shit

Last thing......... now, give me some fucking INJUSTICE! Superman, GL, and, Grundy ftw!!!!

Gimmick

Noob

Thanks all of you guys for all the support from day 1! Believe me, I know my supporters are there and yes I do pay attention to it over the few haters. Thank you all, I love this community! Long live MK!!!

Well at least you have the right to tell MIT to STFU. Good shit Tom.

Snozero

The approach, as silent as new fallen snow.
Great Shit by both players. Tom always has been a great Sub-Zeroo, one of the few reasons I stick with the character. Tom makes Sub-Zero seem worth it even in his worst match ups. I'm more of an aggressive Sub-Zero myself but You cant play that match up aggressively, all your gonna do is die. I respect Denzell for trying to rush down but there were a couple matches where he had the life lead and he should have lamed it out. Though Denzell is still a great Sub-Zero and I really look forward to seeing how both players develop with their own respective styles.

Ur the fuckin man bro.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I missed this because I was playing scrims all last night. Is this archived? I simply must see. The MK announcer should say: Tom Braaaady whenever he picks Sub-Zero, alternate costume or not.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Triforce's commentary was pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

2:03:41
"Ooooooooo.... look at this fool. Now he's in the corner--he's in the corner now. Oh *nooo*, ohhhHH *NOoooOooO*, THE SMART STUFF! FINISH HIM, BRADY!!!! FINISH HIIIIIIMM!!!!"

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Return of the breaker combo?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I just want to point out... Brady is a fan of every top player in this community. It is painfully obvious he only does this stuff for the community.

That entire set was the SMART STUFF, from both players. I wish DJT all the luck, because he will hopefully rep SZ in some matches!!!

iroku

Noob
Whats with the commentator talking to the player?? wtf is this?? i though you called e-SPORTS !!! how much douchery in one place!!!!
SHIT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE!! IT STINKS WHEREVER YOU FIND IT!!!!
Stupid ass community!! Sad part is, Denzel always knew!! He did this for us!! For the community!!! how is a rushdown player going to apply his game to a stupid turtle time watching sub that plays like a girl!! (we all know how girls play for number 9out of 10, unlike a MAN who goes for 1rst every time!!!)
Good thing Tom is actually decent! Otherwise this would have been even worst! I´m sorry but that was a shitty match!