What's new

Match Footage Brady vs Denzel

how is a rushdown player going to apply his game to a stupid turtle time watching sub that plays like a girl!! (we all know how girls play for number 9out of 10, unlike a MAN who goes for 1rst every time!!!)
I respect your stance on all this, but is the sexist analogy necessary?

Spletty

Grandmaster
Whats with the commentator talking to the player?? wtf is this?? i though you called e-SPORTS !!! how much douchery in one place!!!!
SHIT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE!! IT STINKS WHEREVER YOU FIND IT!!!!
Stupid ass community!! Sad part is, Denzel always knew!! He did this for us!! For the community!!! how is a rushdown player going to apply his game to a stupid turtle time watching sub that plays like a girl!! (we all know how girls play for number 9out of 10, unlike a MAN who goes for 1rst every time!!!)
Good thing Tom is actually decent! Otherwise this would have been even worst! I´m sorry but that was a shitty match!
Hands down one of the most ignorant things ive ever read.

Edit: 30 exclamation marks.. really?

iroku

Noob
I respect your stance on all this, but is the sexist analogy necessary?
no :) and its hardly my opinion :) im soft on the inside....

Play to win. Denzell couldn't adapt to Brady's playstyle, so he lost. Who cares how Brady won, fact of the matter is he won fair and square.
how is a rushdown player, that lacks a telleport or a safe way out of a clone going to adapt? I see nothing else denzel could have done :/
I saw some oportunities to slide after a clone and Tom was ice balling him, but Tom hardly pulled that! so in all his matches he missed like 2 opportunities to actually do something... Like Tom said. This shows nothing about the quality of both players...

Hands down one of the most ignorant things ive ever read.

Edit: 30 exclamation marks.. really?

Most def ignorant!! no doubt about that. but i am learning....

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
how is a rushdown player, that lacks a telleport or a safe way out of a clone going to adapt? I see nothing else denzel could have done :/
I saw some oportunities to slide after a clone and Tom was ice balling him, but Tom hardly pulled that! so in all his matches he missed like 2 opportunities to actually do something... Like Tom said. This shows nothing about the quality of both players...
Uhh...it was a mirror match, so Denzell coulda done the same shit to Brady. But he didnt, Denzell mistakenly kept being aggressive even after securing a life lead. He could have turtled Brady back but he never did.

Sub is not an aggressive character. He's a turtler. Brady was turtling. Denzell wasnt. So he lost. Easy as that.

Denzell continued to rushdown even with a lifelead :/

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I believe Tom is undefeated in Sub mirrors. If it doesn't prove who the better Sub-Zero player is, it definitely shows who knows there character better.

iroku

Noob
Wasn't denzell trying to prove a point about his rush down game style? if he was going to play the Tom Brady way, how would that prove his point? If anything this only shows how a sub mirror match should be played. Nothing to do with both players.

Tom is a smart focker tho...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Whats with the commentator talking to the player?? wtf is this?? i though you called e-SPORTS !!! how much douchery in one place!!!!
SHIT IS NOT SUBJECTIVE!! IT STINKS WHEREVER YOU FIND IT!!!!
Stupid ass community!! Sad part is, Denzel always knew!! He did this for us!! For the community!!! how is a rushdown player going to apply his game to a stupid turtle time watching sub that plays like a girl!! (we all know how girls play for number 9out of 10, unlike a MAN who goes for 1rst every time!!!)
Good thing Tom is actually decent! Otherwise this would have been even worst! I´m sorry but that was a shitty match!
You mad.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Let me start off by saying that NO ONE was "exposed" here, not djt or mit. Mirrors don't determine who the better player is, tournaments do. Win or lose in a mirror, denzell is a great player whose tourney resume speaks to that. He has won tournaments, placed top in tournaments, even placed top 5 at evo which is something I haven't done in MK9 and something that 99% of players will never do.

Thanks all of you guys for all the support from day 1! Believe me, I know my supporters are there and yes I do pay attention to it over the few haters. Thank you all, I love this community! Long live MK!!!

Last thing......... now, give me some fucking INJUSTICE! Superman, GL, and, Grundy ftw!!!!
I never want to mirror you, ever. ;)

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
While it was accepted by many ages ago, it should have been accepted by everyone that Tom's a great Sub-Zero. Denzell is still doing very well for himself with the character so why is it that people are either seen as awesome or just plain bad by people in the fgc on the basis of one performance/result? people do this with Tom all the time. Nobody thinks anything of it if a good player or a good team bests another in other games but when it happens in the fgc all of a sudden, you're exposed or a bad player.

That isn't hype, that's just ignorance. This of course doesn't go for everybody, but it goes for so many people in this community.