What's new

Booyah! -- Cyborg General Discussion Thread

Tyram

Noob
jump in 2 S113bfx

Standing 113QCF2 *safe on block*

there are a lot more but that is super easy bnb.

from the first combo though start up the IAF loop.

Sorry guys sorta got blown up at next level today. Idk the black Adam matchup yet and I'm sad I lost to arturo's green lantern which I think is a 6-4 for cyborg but arturo played the match well.

Got 5th though with day 4 cyborg so that's cool I suppose

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Cyborg seems to be the only character that i've noticed to have completely one sided match-ups.

Or at least close.

I think he can win every matchup.
I just wish I had better oki setups with the missles midscreen. Whenever I do something midscreen they seem to get out of it pretty free

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I won't make a thread for this but to anyone interested, all the tick throw set ups I could find.

S.1~d.b.f.3
D.1~d.b.f.3
B.2~d.b.f.3

Also needs to be noted that he has the same command grab input window as Bane. You can press down, back and delay forward 3 and it will still come out.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I found a couple things, nothing amazing but thought I'd share. Really liking this character atm.

1 Bar Mid: Ji2 b12~wall bounce ji3 ji2 3~powerfist 38% (or end w 113~target aquired for setup)

2 Bar Corner: Ji2 b123~mb powerfist b123~mb powerfist 113~fireball 51%

Alioune Sensei, a very good French Cammy player has apparently picked up Cyborg.

Not the most entertaining two matches, but I do like his use of MB projectiles.

spin4u

Noob
Some one posted some where that his 112 is safe on block. But the last hit,( the 2) can be armored out big time(b3mb) and even back stepped for a full combo. dont use this combo. Will try and make a video of his unsafe strings that can be interupted, armored, back stepped.

spin4u

Noob
even if you "jail" them on a ji2/3, 11(2<< can still be B3mb). It is not worth eating a 35% combo for +++ frames. Unless they have no meter.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Use the combo, just don't throw that shit out predictably..

I find throwing medium or close target lock after landing it is good.

its not that easy to react to lol youre making it out to be free. the block pressure i posted will often work a lot of the time

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
started using cyborg, I'm not sure if i'm only doing it wrong but... why the heck is 11 duckable.

I love cyborgs 113 df2 cancel dash for pressure though :)
he so fast!

spin4u

Noob
Its high mid for the 11. but unless you "jail" them its not guarnteed? Thats what I saw doing training with 112 as in ji112.
true. With other pokes that he has, but i just implying that its not a safe string at all. And it is a predictable string in my eyes when you notice his other strings. In regards to his safe strings.

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
There doesn't seem much to cyborg besides the iafb, his strings are pretty terrible and don't really lead to damage, no hitconfirms into b3/f3 and you can jump or tech roll out of a good few of his dd+3 traps.(which are hard to set up anyway)