What's new

Boon tweeting about Rain again!

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
It's pathetic that Boon still sees Rain as just a joke character, while his third favorite character is the worst joke in the history of mortal kombat, Bo Rai Cho.

Lokheit

Noob
I don't get why Boon hates Rain players so much. Just let it die, why add fuel to the fire?

Not going to lie: unless Rain is in the game, and he probably isn't, that's kind of a dick move.
He's a troll that has been receiving hundreds of demands over the years to put a character he doesn't like in his game, I'm sure many of those times in self-entittled tones like it was something he had the obligation to do.

He must be enjoying his counter now, thinking about all the demanding messages one by one each time he trolls them.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
He's a troll that has been receiving hundreds of demands over the years to put a character he doesn't like in his game, I'm sure many of those times in self-entittled tones like it was something he had the obligation to do.

He must be enjoying his counter now, thinking about all the demanding messages one by one each time he trolls them.
They are random internet people, he's the face of a development studio. They are not really on the same level.

While I do understand that the fan base's tones can be very annoying at times, I kind of see it as punching down in comedy. Besides while he hates the character, those people are still passionate about his work (and his customers too). Not cool, but those are just my 2 cent.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Guys, calm down. Rain is going to be dlc. Boon is literally acting the same way he did with Bo' Rai Cho in Mkx, deconfirming him every chance he got, and look at what happened.

Reactions: Zev

Cassie Cyrus

Guys, calm down. Rain is going to be dlc. Boon is literally acting the same way he did with Bo' Rai Cho in Mkx, deconfirming him every chance he got, and look at what happened.
Uhm, BO Rai Cho is his third favorite character. No way that is the same as Rain which he dislikes.

Nobody ever asked for Bo Rai Cho, still he was DLC for some reason over many other

Lokheit

Noob
The thing is, Rain won't be in this game, but he will be next game for sure, so that's probably why Ed feels trolling is ok.

I'm 99'99% sure MK12 is going to focus A LOT on Edenia with Delia and Argus offspring storyline:

We will see tons of Edenian characters like Rain, Tanya, Sindel, King Jerrod taking over Ermac, etc...

Guess where Kenshi and Takeda are if not in MK11? They are on his way to fulfill their MKX ending, find Taven and confront Daegon. They will all appear in MK12 and they're skipping this one like Noob, Jade and Shang did with MKX.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
The thing is, Rain won't be in this game, but he will be next game for sure, so that's probably why Ed feels trolling is ok.
You might be right but.... he already asked on twitter couple years back if Rain should be in MK11, then he placed him in the poll along with Baraka, Kabal, Noob (all 3 are in MK11 now) and then randomly tweeted pictures, artworks, references to him. Yet, we still don't see him and he is not even rumoured by any leaks/inside sources. Moreover Daanish already accidentaly de-confirmed him (he then said that he didn't mean to do that, but ok - typical NRS marketing).

Now, why troll people 4-5 years before the next game? We don't even know if it's gonna be MK12 or maybe some Shaolin Monks 2 or whatever else. It just doesn't make any sense to tease people just now. Of course I'd love to see MK game containing plots about Edenia/Outworld/other realms rather than Earthrealm in the center all the time and I actually hoped for that before MKX (supposed rumoured Outworld war that they dealt with in the comics) and before MK11 (because I didn't expect time travel shit and really want them to move forward).

So no. As much is I REALLY don't want to give up hope and would actually be dancing and yelling if Rain is in MK11 or MK12, I just can't see it. Too bad such cool character is unused, but hey, they still sell 9378520834 copies becuase they include Pennywise and Michael Myers, right?

Cassie Cyrus

Rain in MK12? LOL! MK12 will come out in 12 years from now, and features all the MK1 characters again, Mileena and Reptile will be back and if we are lucky Ermac, Sindel and maybe Smoke.

The entire cage family enters the roster again, and so will the two briggs.

The 3D characters that make the main roster are Bo Rai Cho and Kenshi, and probably Quan Chi again.

Maybe Li Mei, another character Ed Boon loves.

Skarlet and Noob will be gone for another 3 games, same with Jade and Kabal.

Cassie Cyrus

I don't mind Kano, he's not a bad character. (Kabal and Erron are in the game too)

But that stupid Cetrion VS Rain bullshit of yours did just as much.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I don't mind Kano, he's not a bad character. (Kabal and Erron are in the game too)

But that stupid Cetrion VS Rain bullshit of yours did just as much.
Listen dude and be real with yourself, Rain is just like reptile which is a shitty overrated ninja that has a fucking roundhouse kick, lightning like nightwolf, and a water bubble LMAO

People are really telling me the guy who uses himself as projectile, has lasers, and master brawling with knives is somehow on the same level? Are you guys high?

Cassie Cyrus

Listen dude and be real with yourself, Rain is just like reptile which is a shitty overrated ninja that has a fucking roundhouse kick, lightning like nightwolf, and a water bubble LMAO

People are really telling me the guy who uses himself as projectile, has lasers, and master brawling with knives is somehow on the same level? Are you guys high?
In what time do you live? the 90's? I know it were great times, but the time of palet-swaps is long over.

I like both Rain, Reptile and Kano.

That you have a one-sided taste in characters isn't our problem. YOu become extremely protective of your favorite Kano but spit on other people's favorites like it is no problem.

I wouldn't mind you spitting on Rain if you weren't so protective of your own Kano.

I spit on Cassie and Cetrion, and from most people I wouldn't mind if they spit on Mileena, D'Vorah, Sektor and Kollector, because you know, they have their own opinions (how shitty they may be)

But you are a crybaby for Kano, and all the bad kano-haters out there, yet you do the same towards fans of almost all other characters.

MagicMan357

Im shitting on you because HES NOT IN THE FUCKING GAME SO WHY KEEP TALKING ABOUT A CHARACTER WHO DOESNT EXIST, HES NOT COMING PEOPLE STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS!

Cassie Cyrus

People who use capitals are either very happy or know they are very wrong in the discussion they are having.

People talk about characters they like, what is wrong with that?

MagicMan357

Ok keep making threads in 2021 talking about rain is a secret unlockable character lmao! (this has happened in the past).

If you notice im only trolling rain and reptile fans for a reason, because i would never make nonstop threads if kano isnt in mk12, id just move on.