What's new

Boon tweeting about Rain again!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I think people care a bit to much about this, really. It didn't really need its own thread. So Boon tweeted about Rain... that's something that could've gone into the "Boon Twitter" thread. Just because it's about Rain doesn't mean it's important enough to be highlighted like this.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
If Rain is added to this game, this will be one of the better rosters in a long time. I wish there was an ignore feature in the game where you could not see Cetrion and Kollector, but overall I will be happy with the roster.

I think people care a bit to much about this, really. It didn't really need its own thread. So Boon tweeted about Rain... that's something that could've gone into the "Boon Twitter" thread. Just because it's about Rain doesn't mean it's important enough to be highlighted like this.
It's a discussion forum bro... Shit happens and we come here to discuss it. Rain's inclusion/non-inclusion is a reoccurring topic that's brought up on this site a lot. Sorry is adding an unsatisfactory title to the thread got your panties in a bunch.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
People still follow that trolls twitter?

People still have twitter?

Twitter still exists?

Wunderbar.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
The most overrated character with no character development.

There's no need for that. It's hard to have character development when you're not in the base game. Doesn't mean he doesn't have potential. He is underrated if anything, so many options with his background and specials. His name may be Rain but he does just as much lightning attacks as water attacks. Plus he's got one hell of a roundhouse.

I see so many people hating on him out of nowhere for no reason. It's not like he's in every game (or any game lol)and is a waste of a slot that people are sick of having. He has a lot of fans, and not just the annoying vocal ones on twitter(that ever character has). After mkx and him getting a redesign and fightable, then with how much Boon has tweeted about him the last few months, only makes sense that there's a lot of hype and want for the character.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter

There's no need for that. It's hard to have character development when you're not in the base game. Doesn't mean he doesn't have potential. He is underrated if anything, so many options with his background and specials. His name may be Rain but he does just as much lightning attacks as water attacks. Plus he's got one hell of a roundhouse.

I see so many people hating on him out of nowhere for no reason. It's not like he's in every game (or any game lol)and is a waste of a slot that people are sick of having. He has a lot of fans, and not just the annoying vocal ones on twitter(that ever character has). After mkx and him getting a redesign and fightable, then with how much Boon has tweeted about him the last few months, only makes sense that there's a lot of hype and want for the character.
Not hating him, just saying he is overrated. I mained him in MK9 for his juggles

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Rain is an evil character, DragonofDadashov24 doesn't like evil characters. So he's overrated.

That he's the only cool Edenian male doesn't matter to him at all..

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I don't get why Boon hates Rain players so much. Just let it die, why add fuel to the fire?

Not going to lie: unless Rain is in the game, and he probably isn't, that's kind of a dick move.