What's new

Boon possibly hinting at "Blue Beetle" in recent tweet, here's why

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's the time again where we see a random tweet from Ed Boon that makes us think. Thanks once again to Zmoke for catching this and bringing it to our attention. We may have reason to believe that the 'reveal' NetherRealm is working on has to deal with Blue Beetle. Why? Just a few hours ago, Boon posted what appears to be part of a Beatle's song. His tweet read, "La... la la.. lede da.... la la, le laaaaaa la !!" and most of us are likely aware of that similar thing being in the chorus of the Beatles', "Hey Jude".

Go to 3:10 in this video

bh.jpg

Could it be..?
bb2.jpg

Credit: Zmoke
Source: noobde

Attachments

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Blue Beetle deserves a spot in here. Boon always does this stuff lol so I think it's a good hint for it.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
This is a pretty blatant hint. I would call this even more blatant than the Billy Squier clue.

Without a doubt this guy will be my main.

VOR

Noob
Would be the most appealing character to me so far. Really hoping for more scrappy weird characters and females.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I honestly want the next reveal to be something mindblowing. Something that was never even hinted at and none of us were expecting. Every time Ed hints at a character and they're the next reveal it kills the surprise.