What's new

Boon hints at "LOTS of new characters" for Injustice 2

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Swamp Thing really needs to be in this game. Also Black Canary.

Plastic Man would be great, but probably not going to happen. He'd likely just play like Dhalsim anyway, and I'm not a huge Dhalsim fan. The roster is looking great so far.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Swamp Thing really needs to be in this game. Also Black Canary.

Plastic Man would be great, but probably not going to happen. He'd likely just play like Dhalsim anyway, and I'm not a huge Dhalsim fan. The roster is looking great so far.
Plastic Man could turn into other objects not just stretch. There is FAR more that they could do with him than just Dhalsim.

Out of respect to the source material, no Watchmen in Injustice. They dont fit in the realm of the traditional DC Superheroes and they aren't supposed to- they're built in direct contradiction to it.

Maybe as DLC since they wouldn't be involved in the story and so you it wouldn't be thematic vandalization of the Watchmen.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
NRS really needs to work hard to convince me to buy Injustice 2.
Returning character are EXACTLY the same as in Injustice 1 with very little exceptions like Wonder Woman and I already know that all my wishes about characters in the game will not come true.

When I see people suggesting character like Constantine, Swamp Thing and the Watchmen... really?!? With all the incredible character in DC?

The already announced Deadshot and Harley because of Suicide Squad...
...the interest in guest even before some major characters are announced...

...I'm disgusted and too old for this.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
NRS really needs to work hard to convince me to buy Injustice 2.
Returning character are EXACTLY the same as in Injustice 1 with very little exceptions like Wonder Woman and I already know that all my wishes about characters in the game will not come true.

When I see people suggesting character like Constantine, Swamp Thing and the Watchmen... really?!? With all the incredible character in DC?

The already announced Deadshot and Harley because of Suicide Squad...
...the interest in guest even before some major characters are announced...

...I'm disgusted and too old for this.
You do know Swamp Thing and Constantine ARE some of those great DC characters right? Swamp Thing has some of the beat comics in DC history and Constantine was a decently large part of Injustice Comics.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
You do know Swamp Thing and Constantine ARE some of those great DC characters right? Swamp Thing has some of the beat comics in DC history and Constantine was a decently large part of Injustice Comics.
I do...
But for me there are characters, in DC universe, more appealing for a fighting game.

E

Eldriken

People may consider them to be incredible. :p I'd love to see Swamp Thing and/or Dr. Manhattan in the game.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
El Diablo
Katana
Swamp Thing
Vixen
Dr Fate
Constantine
Starfire

Are some of the characters I want the most in the game. Of course I'm already buying it because of Blue Beetle (love Jaime!!!) so I guess my opinion isn't too important lol

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
El Diablo
Katana
Swamp Thing
Vixen
Dr Fate
Constantine
Starfire

Are some of the characters I want the most in the game. Of course I'm already buying it because of Blue Beetle (love Jaime!!!) so I guess my opinion isn't too important lol
You had Swamp Thing in your list. Your opinion is important ;)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

KCJ506

Noob
Darkseid
Black Canary
Vixen
Swamp Thing
Star Sapphire
Captain Cold
Circe
Katana
Scarecrow
Red Tornado

My top 10 most wanted announced newcomers

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Out of respect to the source material, no Watchmen in Injustice. They dont fit in the realm of the traditional DC Superheroes and they aren't supposed to- they're built in direct contradiction to it.

Maybe as DLC since they wouldn't be involved in the story and so you it wouldn't be thematic vandalization of the Watchmen.
It was found out in Rebirth that Dr. Manhattan did some fuckery to essentially make everyone 10 years younger between Flashpoint and New 52. I'm not aware of other interactions, but they are a part of the DC universe too.

Rorschach would be cool.