Batwoman
LarFleeze
The Scarcrow
Bizarro
Composite Superman
The Question

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I really like the new characters added, but we still need a few more legacy characters, i can't imagine if they left out cyborg or green arrow. Even Green Lantern, but DC is really giving Hal the middle finger lately. .........

E

Eldriken

Dr. Manhattan should make it into the game via DLC and be a broken ass character. I don't see how he could possibly be bad considering what he's capable of.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Dr. Manhattan should make it into the game via DLC and be a broken ass character. I don't see how he could possibly be bad considering what he's capable of.
I mean...he can do basically ANYTHING. We are talking about a character that ran away from his problems and lived ON THE MOON AND MADE SICK ASS CLOCKWORK SHIT.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Really interesting. From what some of the people who played it they said you could MB roll back and forwards. Hmmmmmmmm. Could be wrong though
I played the E3 version do they could of added in

I could be misrembering but I tried doing it backwards on in combos with no success

I even remember asking Paulo and he said he doesn't think they will add it but all charscould gave their own unique transversal mechanic, obviously im paraphrasing and he didn't use them exact words.

So many some have it as a reverse roll, I don't know! I'm excited and skeptical about this mechanic

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
The game can have only 6 characters for all I care. As long as Killer Frost is one of them I won't complain.

All this footage of Injustice 2 and not a single character with a slide? This is disgusting. And then they reveal Deadshot and Harely? As if Harley's cartwheel has the elegance, utility and ankle breaking splendor that a slide can offer. Please.

Cartwheels are a bill anyway.
But Ricky, Harley did have a slide. In fact, she had the silliest of slides, but from what I hear, she must have gotten a dose of the serious because she doesn't do that anymore.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I've said on many occasions that i don't give a shit about injustice 2 however, If THE RIDDLER, at some point, got revealed as a playable character..i am going to buy the game, pick him up and gee-fucking-gees for all y'all.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My greatest hope is that The Ray makes it in since he is getting a big push with Justice League of America in January and with his own animated miniseries on CW. Since Young Justice is back in production its unknown if he'll be appearing in that or not since at one point he was rumored before the original cancellation of the series (though many were rumored honestly).

Dude makes red sunlight at will, and has one punched Superboy unconscious before. Complete mastery of energy, light speed, energy constructs, energy shields, beams, convert energy, energy absorption, energy form that heals him...cmon. This dude was MADE for this story to act as a jailor for Superman! Plus now with the revisioning of the character he is openly gay (which honestly fits him after years of reading) so it gives the game another strong gay character to showcase like Kung Jin. Just good potential and PR all around.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I didn't play the original Injustice, but have been picking it up the last couple of days to give myself some idea of what Injustice II will be like. From what I have played so far I really want to see Green Arrow. My understanding is that is probably not going to happen, but you never know.