What's new

General/Other Boon assures Batgirl "ain't no Batman clone"

The Dark Knight Returns says differently
It depends on the writer really. Pretty inconsistent tbh, as Superman has defeated someone (can't remember the name off the top of my head) made entirely out of kryptonite, yet a kryptonite ring given to Batman puts Supes in the fetal position. I prefer to blame the writers, some of them likely on the Batman side of the argument with those two.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
It's canon. It's an alt universe. It happened.
ok well in the main universe Bruce lost to superman with a kryptonite ring
also there are universes were batman gets his ass kicked also
and damn it feeling like i'm on comicvine now

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
I don't understand half of these people logic. How the freak are we ungrateful? We mainly asked for one character, a reasonable character. A member of the Justice Leauge. Do I have to even say his name? But you know who we get instead?

Batgirl. Wtf. You can't tell me that Batgirl deserves the spot, more than others. Maybe MMH will be in DLC, it is possible. But there are far much characters that have more potential than Batgirl like Dr.Fate, Red Tornado and Blue Beetle and Beast Boy.

Zod is the same deal. I love Zod. Total badass. But there are more characters that can actually introduce something new to the game.

Scorpion. Gtfo. Go back to where you belong. We finally get a well done DC fighting game, and sadly NRS has to ruin it. And to people who say that gameplay matters more than characters, I highly disagree. If that was the case, why not add Spongebob? He can catch with his jellyfishing net for his super. And blow bubbles that explode when meter-burned. Characters clearly matter. It doesn't seem right to add characters just for the sake of adding characters.

I just hope that the rest of the characters are different. Remember people, this may be the only DLC. With DLC like this, people may ignore the next one. Do you want to really ruin our own only possible dlc characters with characters that we don't deserve the spot compared to others?

Big wall of text right here. *Slaps it*

Mulder

King of Heroes
I don't understand half of these people logic. How the freak are we ungrateful? We mainly asked for one character, a reasonable character. A member of the Justice Leauge. Do I have to even say his name? But you know who we get instead?

Batgirl. Wtf. You can't tell me that Batgirl deserves the spot, more than others. Maybe MMH will be in DLC, it is possible. But there are far much characters that have more potential than Batgirl like Dr.Fate, Red Tornado and Blue Beetle and Beast Boy.

Zod is the same deal. I love Zod. Total badass. But there are more characters that can actually introduce something new to the game.

Scorpion. Gtfo. Go back to where you belong. We finally get a well done DC fighting game, and sadly NRS has to ruin it. And to people who say that gameplay matters more than characters, I highly disagree. If that was the case, why not add Spongebob? He can catch with his jellyfishing net for his super. And blow bubbles that explode when meter-burned. Characters clearly matter. It doesn't seem right to add characters just for the sake of adding characters.

I just hope that the rest of the characters are different. Remember people, this may be the only DLC. With DLC like this, people may ignore the next one. Do you want to really ruin our own only possible dlc characters with characters that we don't deserve the spot compared to others?

Big wall of text right here. *Slaps it*
Dr.Fate is just Raven in terms of power set. Red Tornado would be cool but is highly obscure. I can not see any possible way for Beast Boy to work as a character. None at all.

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
Dr.Fate is just Raven in terms of power set. Red Tornado would be cool but is highly obscure. I can not see any possible way for Beast Boy to work as a character. None at all.
Your right. Lets add in Batgirl. We already ran out of choices.
Seriously though, look at the rest of the DC cast many choices. Batgirl is a weak choice if you compare it to everyone else. And Beast boy would be a amazing character. Maybe tough because of animations but no doubt he would be dope.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Seriously though, look at the rest of the DC cast many choices. Batgirl is a weak choice if you compare it to everyone else. And Beast boy would be a amazing character. Maybe tough because of animations but no doubt he would be dope.
Beast boy would tax the system. He'd only be able to do anything amazing like he can do in the comics and the show, in his super.

RedHurricane24

65th Successor of Hokuto Shinken
Look at it this way. MMH has a cameo in the Watchtower, but Doomsday has a cameo in the Fortress of Solitude and is playable.

J'onn Jonzz deserves to be DLC for Injustice. For frankly, his exclusion of the main roster is an injustice, in itself.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I gotta say you are kind sounding like a hypocrite by saying Beastboy deserves to be in this game seeing that we already have 4 Titans and there are a ton of characters that deserve to be in
if you can tell me why BB should be in over a Aquaman villain or a Flash villain be my guest and prove me wrong I think BB is a cool character

Mulder

King of Heroes
Look at it this way. MMH has a cameo in the Watchtower, but Doomsday has a cameo in the Fortress of Solitude and is playable.

J'onn Jonzz deserves to be DLC for Injustice. For frankly, his exclusion of the main roster is an injustice, in itself.
If you want to see him buy the DLC. The same group of people who keep getting things right said he'd go on sale if this DLC sold well. If you really want Mr.Martian ((The Green Pickle Scorpion's eaten :joker:)) go and spend 5 dollars on Lobo.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I gotta say you are kind sounding like a hypocrite by saying Beastboy deserves to be in this game seeing that we already have 4 Titans and there are a ton of characters that deserve to be in
if you can tell me why BB should be in over a Aquaman villain or a Flash villain be my guest and prove me wrong I think BB is a cool character
Wha? 4? We have 3.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Omfg do people even give things a chance anymore? Go and wait for Batgirl to come out dumbass. ((I CAN DO IT TO :D))
You missed my point, go back and read the guys post, your gonna feel stupid.
And i dont even care about Batgirl, I just wont buy it lol
Scorpion in the other hand is a good choice, I cant wait to use him.

Mulder

King of Heroes
You missed my point, go back and read the guys post, your gonna feel stupid.
And i dont even care about Batgirl, I just wont buy it lol
Scorpion in the other hand is a good choice, I cant wait to use him.
Oh let's see there's "WAH I WANT NO MORE BATMENZ" and "WAH I WANT THE GREEN PICKLE". Yep I feel so dumb.