What's new

Bnb combos?

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
His Hatchet, b+2 hatchet, dash, 1, dash, 1, dash 122 shoulder isn't that bad. Leaving off the second 1 before the combo ends does make it a lot easier. Impossible to judge online but you can really tell by the second hatchet whether or not you'll be able to complete the full combo. Timing the b+2 is the most crucial point.

Here's something I'm wondering about...

Say you have less than 10% life left and the opponent has 50-55%, and you have no meter for EX lightning. You land f+31 or b+22 and go into your bnb, but you don't want to finish with shoulder and knock them all the way across the screen. You need to stay on them and land another mixup to win. What combo would you use for this?

Nightwolf seems to have a hard time here because almost anything he can use in a combo has slow recovery and/or can be techrolled. The best thing I've found is to do hatchet, b+2 xx hatchet, then just finish with three dashing 1's. That's the only thing that guarantees you'll be in throw range with the advantage, but it's only 30% total from f+31.

I understand that if you have meter, you probably want to finish with shoulder and just try the fullscreen mixup with EX lightning or shoulder. But you won't always have that luxury so I like to have every situation covered.

Corner combo: Jump-in 1/2, b+22 xx Hatchet, NJP, backup f+2 xx Hatchet, f+312, 11 xx X-Ray

- 60%, if you end with Choke it does 50%, and if you're not directly in the corner, you can skip the NJP and get the same damage.

Ulturas

Noob

I still find this the easiest BnB I've ever come up with for Nightwolf and it's so easy to do online as well once you get the b2 timing down and the best part it requires 0 dashing.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
b+2,2~d,f+1, b+2~d,f+1, f+3,1,2, 1,2,2~f,f+4 (corner combo) does 44% of damage and is by far the easiest corner combo that I have come across.

@ Ulturas, that is a fancy combo, but you cannot spend super meter on combos that do slightly more damage. Nightwolf's meter must be exclusively spent on combo breakers, ex shoulders, and ex lightnings.

Ulturas

Noob
b+2,2~d,f+1, b+2~d,f+1, f+3,1,2, 1,2,2~f,f+4 (corner combo) does 44% of damage and is by far the easiest corner combo that I have come across.

@ Ulturas, that is a fancy combo, but you cannot spend super meter on combos that do slightly more damage. Nightwolf's meter must be exclusively spent on combo breakers, ex shoulders, and ex lightnings.
You can add Ex lightning instead of the Ex Hatchet but then you have a small pause onto 122 ff4 which is pretty hard to time online.

I still find this the easiest BnB I've ever come up with for Nightwolf and it's so easy to do online as well once you get the b2 timing down and the best part it requires 0 dashing.
wow that seems very easy.would use if i know it would bring them death or near death

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Here's something I'm wondering about...

Say you have less than 10% life left and the opponent has 50-55%, and you have no meter for EX lightning. You land f+31 or b+22 and go into your bnb, but you don't want to finish with shoulder and knock them all the way across the screen. You need to stay on them and land another mixup to win. What combo would you use for this?

Nightwolf seems to have a hard time here because almost anything he can use in a combo has slow recovery and/or can be techrolled. The best thing I've found is to do hatchet, b+2 xx hatchet, then just finish with three dashing 1's. That's the only thing that guarantees you'll be in throw range with the advantage, but it's only 30% total from f+31.

I understand that if you have meter, you probably want to finish with shoulder and just try the fullscreen mixup with EX lightning or shoulder. But you won't always have that luxury so I like to have every situation covered.
I would do f31 axe axe ff1 ff1 ff12 choke. This won't kill them but it will put u at shoulder range. They should respect the shoulder enough to either sit there and block after knockdown,or try to jump away or do their own wakeup. At this point it depends on the character. They should only have 10-12% life so you can either dash in and shoulder or dash in and f3 or dash in and grab, or f3 if blocked then grab. or bait a wakeup and punish.

It's really character specific but that's what I would do...make that space yours and if you have played right...they should respect the shoulder at all times making half screen distance your space and not theirs.

I can't believe I haven't seen these yet... Easiest combos in the game for the damage imo.

B2, 2, hatchet, hatchet, dash 1, dash 1, dash 1, dash 1, dash 1, shoulder charge.

You can do dash 1 six times but the last hit only adds 1% and its hard. That combo is 37% if you do JIP first.

corner:

jip, b2, 2, hatchet, hatchet, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, shoulder charge. 40%.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
B22~Hatchet, B2~Hatchet, F312, 122~Shoulder

%49 with jump in punch and %47 without, all with no meter what so ever. And it's actually a lot easier to land then the mid screen H~B2~H combos.

Edit: I think it's something like %44 (without jump in punch) if you start with the safer F31 instead of B22. But not positive.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
sorry if this has been posted before but here's a corner no meter:

1,2,2~Hatchet, NJP, slight backdash f+2~Hatchet, f+3,1,2, 1,2,2~Shoulder Charge - 48%

Ulturas

Noob
One of my subscribers told me about this one I just added the choke instead of the shoulder charge it's pretty much the one everyone keeps mentioning but you get to see visuals!

I think when you use enhanced choke it adds 2-3% more instead of just the 1% more with enhanced shoulder charge that's why I wanted to figure a way you could add it into the combo. Inputs are in the vid description.

sorry if this has been posted before but here's a corner no meter:

1,2,2~Hatchet, NJP, slight backdash f+2~Hatchet, f+3,1,2, 1,2,2~Shoulder Charge - 48%
If you start this off of b+2,2, it gets 49%, 52% with jump-in Punch. That's his best corner damage without meter.

I use (anything to hatchet), b2, hatchet, dash, 122 shoulder for around 36 - 37%. The is this good for bnb? I find the 1,dash, 1,dash, 122 shoulder too hard to land regularly. Also how do you stop crossover pressure?

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Well each dash~1 will add %1 to the total damage, so you're not losing a lot by not doing it. But at the same time you should be able do the first dash~1 constantly. I know most NWs can do it every time without failure. The second dash~1 is way more sensitive and most people, myself included, generally don't bother going for it in competitive situation even if they are capable of it. Mostly because if you do fuck it up and don't land the 122~shoulder you lose out on a lot of damage.

But do what makes you comfortable, as long as you can break %33 without using any meter you have yourself a legit BnB to work with, doesn't matter if it's the most optimal or not. After landing it 3 times your opponent is still dead all the same. =)

As for cross ups you have to anticipate the cross up coming, Once they're in the air and hanging over your head it's hard to do anything on reaction, even NWs godly uppercut will whiff against cross ups. However if you anticipate the cross up coming throw out a hatchet in anticipation for it. If you guess wrong and they don't jump your fine since hatchet is safe on block, however if you guess right and they do jump the hatchet will send them way up in the air for an easy juggle opportunity.