What's new

Bnb combos?

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
It's a lie. DaiHuu sent out a mass PM to everybody that posts here that is he the alpha male and we all have to obey him

I'm bored at work, as you all can tell
You weren't suppose to say that! Back to the den with you.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I was revering to myself as the
Douche bag. Lol. It's not all about you man.

Don't take things so seriously. Lol
I will take things seriously, though I will apologize for my behavior. You caught me at a bad time, for that I will say I am sorry. But don't joke around like that man. We're all friends here. Don't think I'm an elitist either, I just like the avatar. :D

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Man. It's cool just don't pick apart the combos till u use them and apply them in different situations. I use really three combos only.

1) anti air(example mileena role): axe dash 1 dash 1 dash 1 dash 12 choke

2) punisher with no meter: b2 2 axe, b2 axe, dash 1 dash 1 dash 122 charge

3) punisher with meter: b2 2 axe, b2 eh axe, b2 choke.

And for flash but not practical ( no one has done it yet besides me)

4) xray: b2 2 axe, b2 axe, dash 1 dash 12 xray.

What are a couple of viable nightwolf bnb combos in the corner? Does he have anything more extensive than the mid screen combos mentioned above?

@knoterror
(string of choice) xx Hatchet, Hatchet, Dash, 1, 1 xx Bow, Shoulder Charge. 33% without jump-in. Add E moves to taste.

This is the easiest to do online and it is pracitical

I cant string the dash 1 dash 1! arhg!
I know, I need to spend time in the lab...
for now I just use the f3 1 hatchet b2 hatchet shoulder for 30 %

what are the best corner combos? i learn all the midscreen combos, but with all the online baddies i seem to end up having them in the corner more often then not.

i need something thats decently viable. dai huu, id like to get some games with you sometime, however, i live in ass canada, and my connection more often then not is shit. i like to think i have a decent nw, but i guess i won't know for sure until my tournament on saturday.

but yeah, ive gotten your combo down, with the dash 1, dash 1 stuff, and i only seem to ever use my meter on breakers and reflects, and ex shoulder of course. i'd like your opinion on meter usage with nightwolf... kind of a vague question, but in my local scene, i have to play a raiden, and i tend to need all the meter i can get in that matchup.

once again, back to the corner combos. what do you use when you have somebody locked down in the corner? i usually use the 213s to ex shoulder. is that what i should be using, or is that something else.

thanks in advance :)

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I cant string the dash 1 dash 1! arhg!
I know, I need to spend time in the lab...
for now I just use the f3 1 hatchet b2 hatchet shoulder for 30 %
Have you ever played Tekken? Not being rude or anything, but just saying the timing is nearly the same so if you played that at all, timing should be easier to get down. It's very easy and I'm sure you will have it down under an hour

Press it like this: 1Dash, 1dash instead of pressing 1, dash, 1, dash. Does that make sense?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
what are the best corner combos? i learn all the midscreen combos, but with all the online baddies i seem to end up having them in the corner more often then not.

i need something thats decently viable. dai huu, id like to get some games with you sometime, however, i live in ass canada, and my connection more often then not is shit. i like to think i have a decent nw, but i guess i won't know for sure until my tournament on saturday.

but yeah, ive gotten your combo down, with the dash 1, dash 1 stuff, and i only seem to ever use my meter on breakers and reflects, and ex shoulder of course. i'd like your opinion on meter usage with nightwolf... kind of a vague question, but in my local scene, i have to play a raiden, and i tend to need all the meter i can get in that matchup.

once again, back to the corner combos. what do you use when you have somebody locked down in the corner? i usually use the 213s to ex shoulder. is that what i should be using, or is that something else.

thanks in advance :)
his best corner combos are gonna be a loop of f312. you can do it 3 or 4 times. I usually do:

-f312, f312, 1, 1, 12 choke.

or ill jab as much as possible (3 or 4 times) and finish with 122 charge. either way your looking at high 40s.

never use ex shoulder at the end of a combo...its a waste of meter for 2-3% damage...just do reg shoulder. that will help you save your meter.

against a good raiden you need patience. lightning wont work, arrows wont work, a charge might work sometimes...but the best thing you can do is anticipate the teleport and jump back punch into combo. after you get him in a combo it is best to keep him on his back...with raiden on his back he will either do a wakeup attack or just stand and retreat. If its an attack like superman, just bait it and punish...if its a teleport, jump back punch into combo. if he retreats you can shoulder/ex shoulder to put him back on the ground.

I would love some games...I just landed second place with nightwolf in a tourney last saturday...and since then I beat the guy who beat me in a series to 10. i still need to buff up my nightwolf some more.

most people here wont play me for some reason...I guess they are scarred but I would LOVE some games with new people.

People that are having trouble with the dash 1 dash 1 combo. I just do <combo of choice>Hatchet B2 Hatchet dash 1 2 2 shoulder. Seems to do about 35-38% depending on the lead in. I can do the dash combo offline but online it seems practically impossible, or I just need to put more time in online with it.

Also Lord I use your <combo of choice>Hatchet, b2, ex hatchet, b2, choke all the time. Works great for 1 meter and you get in peoples heads :]

Sorry man. Told you multi times if you break down and get on psn I'll get games with you. If anyone want to add me on PSN feel free.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Lordofthefly: Congrats on getting 2nd in an offline tourney w/Nightwolf. Any vids? And I've explained multiple times that I refuse to play online cause it's an entirely different game. I want to play somebody and lose cause they were better, not because of lag.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yes. I'm on my iPhone so I won't look them up right now but I have a thread in Xbox live forum called "nightwolf competition". I posted the vids there. Check them out. I lost to a really good ermac. Since then I beat his ermac 10-8 but he is a good friend of mine.

Have you ever played Tekken? Not being rude or anything, but just saying the timing is nearly the same so if you played that at all, timing should be easier to get down. It's very easy and I'm sure you will have it down under an hour

Press it like this: 1Dash, 1dash instead of pressing 1, dash, 1, dash. Does that make sense?
Thanks i'll try it out, but no Ive never played any fighting games before, last time, it was Mortal Kombats on SNES.
do you guys play with a stick or a controller?

I play with the stick but this is the first MK I've played that way since arcades. I started playing sf4 with a $17 hori fight stick 3 and now I have the Hori along with 3 MadCatz TEs and the MK stick. So be warned it gets addictive, especially if you are really into fighting games. I couldn't imagine playing an execution heavy game like Marvel with a pad but to each their own.

My best advice is to grab a cheap starter stick and then decide what's right for you. I will say this don't expect to become JWong or Chris G overnight. Just like anything else a fight stick takes getting used to. You will probably get bodied the first few matches but stick with it for a month or two to get a good grasp on how it plays before you make the decision.

@lordofthefly -- sure ill play if the connection will hold up. add me @ burzy306

i ended up placing 2nd in singles, and won mk teams @ alberta beatdown in edmonton. though my raiden friend beat me in winners, and the grand finals.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
YES. Finally someone will play!!!

Gees I was beginning to think y'all just stayed in practice mode.

Hey bro I'm on vaca this week without MK. But when I get back your tag will be added. Feel free to add me sooner. Name is the same as my tag on here.

I have a question I'd like all you Nightwolf guys to help me with:

I've got his normal BnB combo down pretty well, but I'd like to know what the best damage he can get is off of the following:

1. A hatchet (air or ground)

2. A NJP

3. An EX Lightning

4. A BnB using 1 meter

Thanks!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I don't know damage on all options except the one meter bnb.

B22 axe, b2 eh axe, b2 choke for an easy 42% with jp it's 44 or 45%.

I have a question I'd like all you Nightwolf guys to help me with:

I've got his normal BnB combo down pretty well, but I'd like to know what the best damage he can get is off of the following:

1. A hatchet (air or ground)

2. A NJP

3. An EX Lightning

4. A BnB using 1 meter

Thanks!
Look up Check's videos to get an idea of the possibilities.

I suck with dash combos especially dashing more than once, but I've manage to do this.

b22, axe, b2, axe, dash 12 choke = 38% (pretty strict but much easier for me then dashing multiple times).

w/ j1 it does 41%

I suck with dash combos especially dashing more than once, but I've manage to do this.

b22, axe, b2, axe, dash 12 choke = 38% (pretty strict but much easier for me then dashing multiple times).

w/ j1 it does 41%
Just realized that this is stance specfic (both characters facing the same way).

If you replace the dash 12 choke w/ dash 122 shoulder it yields 1% less and hits no matter what stance.