What's new

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
As somebody who co-mained Yuzu in UNIST and was waiting for her to drop in Tag, I agree. WAY too easy to do super well with, I'd almost argue she's in the same class as Ruby.

I'd say her biggest problem is her frames. Everything she has takes forever to start-up, so if you are in the corner, you can't really do anything beyond hope for a DP that doesn't get blocked. And I want to say her only safe string is her AAA one (the one with her persona), everything else she does can be punished easy. If you whiff a fan at midscreen against anyone with range? GGs. She might also be the first character in a fighting game I've seen with a move that is unsafe on hit, how the fuck does that happen?
I.HATE.YUZU! She's like one of my worst match ups so far and trying to get as much practice against her as possible. I need to learn her scrubby patterns so id know how to kick her ass!

BTW....SonceFox picked this game up. WE ARE NOT SAFE!!!

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I.HATE.YUZU! She's like one of my worst match ups so far and trying to get as much practice against her as possible. I need to learn her scrubby patterns so id know how to kick her ass!

BTW....SonceFox picked this game up. WE ARE NOT SAFE!!!
The important thing to keep in mind is she has no grounded highs. The reverse beat is less of a threat when she can't really mix you up with it. Haven't spent too much time with her in this game, so can't really comment beyond that

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
The important thing to keep in mind is she has no grounded highs. The reverse beat is less of a threat when she can't really mix you up with it. Haven't spent too much time with her in this game, so can't really comment beyond that
That full fucking screen meter slash tho! Always try to contest that shit, but im learning to wait for the right moment. All the bitch does is jump and slash. Jump and slash. STOP. Stance. Full Screen Meter Slash!

Ugh...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah I'm curious when the next BBTAG event will be. I want to see how pros handle Yuzu and other DLC-s.
Btw Dora posted a tier list not too long ago.

https://twitter.com/dora_bang/status/1033030185912741894
The next major is SoCal Regionals Sept 14-16 which is Uncle JBeezY already signed up for :)

Saw the tier list, and honestly, talking about tier list always end in shitty conversation. So id rather not care about those.

Sazbak

Noob
Yeah same here. Yang got projectile armor :) .

Arcsys applied an interesting patching strategy. 95% of the patch are buffs. The biggest buffs were given to Yukiko and Weiss.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Yeah same here. Yang got projectile armor :) .

Arcsys applied an interesting patching strategy. 95% of the patch are buffs. The biggest buffs were given to Yukiko and Weiss.
The nerfs weren't even that bad. Like, Ruby is still great, just not absurd. I've literally not been more excited for a game patch in a long time

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
The face you make when your mains from BOTH BBTag and Tekken barely get touched :DOGE

Would have been nice if Carmine loss a little less life when using his blood attacks, but thats fine. And Vatista's EX Laser got buffed....like anybody uses that fucking attack when you can use 236A for free. They should have made that a bit less negative but i digress...

Literally everybody else (except Ruby) will become more dangerous on Tuesday 4 FUCKING DAYS RIGHT BEFORE SCR!!!!

BKUYUVGWBMKLUOPI^YWGVBHJ<KDL&**GV

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

I was gonna go full e-sports and do the Jin and Hyde thing but now that she got some major TLC idk what to do now
Yeah. She's gonna be a beast now! The patch will probably drop tonight so i decided to drop this video of me playing a high level dude online before they erase my replays. It was INTENSE! BOOM!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
From what Ive been seeing, they made A LOT of characters do some crazy shit now. Its kinda....i dunno...random...

I mean, Rachel can now send out multiple frogs that can do 11K
Yukiko can do 11k damage now WITHOUT Resonance
Ragna can do loop kicks mid screen, corner, ANYWHERE
Team Scythe still looking good.

And my barely untouched team got 2 changes thats very minimal....Yeah im sure how i feel yet about this patch.