Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Discussion in 'Fighter's Depot' started by Living Corpse, Jul 17, 2017.

1. xQUANTUMx

xQUANTUMx Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
    Premium Supporter

• Unga - a fighter who's characterized as having high raw damage, (usually) powerful mixup tools and (usually) ease of use, which helps them overwhelm opponents; also called "Ungaboys". The name is derived from how playing the character is like playing a caveman or gorilla (who says "unga" and similar things). "Unga" is also used as an adjective for things relating to them.

2. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Than yes. She's Unga as fuck! Especially since she can punch through projectiles now like WHYYYYYY!? She damn good already as is!

3. xQUANTUMx

Premium Supporter

lmao I was with her in the lab and was like damn, I might need to play this char looooooool

4. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Fuuuuck that! Uncle JBeezY will GLADLY spank dat ass with my team, even with the least amount of changes, im practicing match ups today! ;)

5. xQUANTUMx

Premium Supporter

Slow down there friendo, I haven’t even picked a team yet

6. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

Just know Team Scythe is public enemy #1

But after i played this incredible Gordo....hes on my list. They definitely made him way stronger in this patch. Ugh.

7. ABACABB

ABACABB End Of Humanity

way stronger ? they just fixed his oh to work properly xd

8. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

They also increased his ranges on his 214BC Super that catches almost full screen. But if the 2nd hit wiffs, he can convert into more combos. Now he can over 10k BY HIMSELF!